Junior Data Analyst
MAN Energy Solutions is looking for a high performing and motivated Business Intelligence (BI), IT or Finance student to join our Finance, Strategy
MAN Energy Solutions is looking for a high performing and motivated Business Intelligence (BI), IT or Finance student to join our Finance, Strategy & Master Data department. We offer a job where you will be responsible for providing the data foundation for decision making within MAN. You will be responsible to build and maintain reports from IT systems (primarily MS SQL and PowerBI). This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within Data Analytics/Business Intelligence.
We seek an IT minded person that has a substantial understanding of data analysis. You strive to deliver best in class results, independently gather information and conceptualize them into analytical reports. Furthermore, you like to communicate in order to understand and deliver.
- You will primarily be working with optimizing the data flows through our enterprise data warehouse and the reporting side (dashboards, standard reports etc.) in close collaboration with stakeholders across MAN.
- Cleanse and structure raw market data in order to improve and implement market analytics and market reports towards the sales organization
- Develop and maintain KPIs dashboards for our global organization
- In-depth analysis of a broad range of business activities. Varying from production cost structure, large project revenue and cost streams to products and markets.
- Create ad-hoc or standardized reports to increase business and financial transparency
- You have knowledge of SQL language and relational databases
- You have experience in data visualization: PowerBI , Tableau or similar
- You are comfortable with Microsoft Excel (filters, pivot tables, lookup formulas) and possibly PowerPivot
- You have some programming experience, possibly Python
- Ideally, you are about to complete your Bachelor and you plan to start your Master Degree
- You are expected to work approx 15 hours per week
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity to participate in strategic projects with many exiting challenges
- Unique work experience and reference from a top employer
- A young, international and professional environment filled with energy
- A possible work employment until the end of your studies
- Satisfactory remuneration in line with competences
Application & contact
Please send your application via the link below as soon as possible
Please attach your CV, grade transcript and cover letter.
If you would like to know more about this position, please contact Business Analyst Lorenzo Tonelli (email@example.com, +45 3385 2461)
Work location is: MAN Energy Solutions, Teglholmsgade 41, 2450 København SV, Denmark
For more information regarding MAN Energy Solutions please visit www.mandieselturbo.com
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.