Java udvikler med Security erfaring (NemID, PKI, SAML, OAUTH2)
For an eSecurity development team, we need a highly skilled Senior Java developer / Architect for the next version of NemLog-in.
It will be your responsibility, working closely with Systems Architects, Senior Developers and Infrastructure Architect, to ensure the quality of our eSecurity portfolio of solutions, including designing the future digital identity solutions.
- Take responsibility of the design aspects of the relevant IT systems, including architecture, investigation, analysis, specification, design, construction and operation.
- Be able to breakdown the overall solution into smaller tasks that can be given to individual developers
- Interface with UX designers, experts from external suppliers, and Service Providers.
- Be a part of building up a new SCRUM team for developing the next NemLog-in
- 5+ years of experience as a senior developer and / or architect
- Broad and in-depth knowledge of JavaEE development
- Experience with front end development
- Experience in or interest for building Secure systems & protocols
- Experience with PKI, SAML, OAUTH2 is an advantage
Start: Soonest possible
Duration: 6 months + extension
Work location: Copenhagen area
Requirements: Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.
Job type: Freelance
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.