At the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. We offer you a world of opportunities - if you have the ability and the drive to take them. Discover more at velux.com/career or velux.dk/karriere.
Do you want to work with the newest automation, container and edge computing technologies? And would you like to be one of just five architects defining the global core infrastructure of the VELUX Group?
In this role, you get to spend your time coming up with platform solutions that match the needs of the business while delegating hands-on operations to our competent partners.
Along with your 4 colleagues in Infrastructure Core Services in Kolding, Denmark, you will be responsible for developing and governing our global core infrastructure platforms. Doing so, you shape, coordinate and facilitate architecture projects and oversee platform implementation, carried out by our partners.
”We have a wide range of projects in the pipeline. For example, we are currently working on a project to ensure global cloud standardisation, and soon, we are going to implement software-defined access across our production sites to strengthen production security and efficiency,” explains Team Lead Lasse Nielsen.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Collaborate with IT business partners to clarify business needs and expectations
- Identify optimal infrastructure solutions that align feasibility, business needs and security policies
- Provide and maintain global standards for our core infrastructure
- Govern daily operations of platforms in collaboration with outsourcing partners and subcontractors
- Develop and maintain strategic IT roadmaps, procedures and documentation
Your interest lies in facilitating the creation of new solutions that bring visible business value, and you feel comfortable delegating hands-on operations to others.
- You have technical experience - e.g. as an IT consultant who have worked on IT implementations such as migrations and greenfield projects
- You have knowledge of some of these areas - or are eager to learn and work with them: public cloud, IaaS/PaaS, containers, AD, AAD, SDx, core network, next-generation firewall, identity management and SaaS integration
- You speak and write English effortlessly - Danish is an advantage
At the VELUX Group, our digital journey is a strategic priority - and we have many ambitions for the near future. That means that you will get to work with the newest IT trends and technologies and that you set the bar for where IT can take the business next.
”There is a considerable variety in the scope of the projects we run - so you will get plenty of opportunity to get around the disciplines surrounding core infrastructure and get involved in the projects that appeal to you,” finishes Lasse Nielsen.
Application and contact
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact Lasse Nielsen, Team Lead, Infrastructure Core Services, by telephone +45 2012 8594.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.