Join us and become IT Architect in our Infrastructure Architecture team where you’ll be responsible for design, cost calculations and coordination of deliveries within IT Service Continuity for all technologies, applications and platforms in our organisation. IT Service Continuity is a new area for the IT department, and you’ll be part of strengthening the IT Service Continuity area together with other IT professionals. Our team is responsible for design, cost calculations and coordination of deliveries from the other teams in the Infrastructure Management & Service Operations department.
Your key tasks will be to
- participate in IT Service Continuity projects as the person bridging business and operations requirements and vendor specifications while still upholding our infrastructure standards
- work with improving templates, requirements, reporting and governance in relation to IT Service Continuity
- be responsible for ensuring proper handover to operations, including verifying that all project deliveries are in place
- support the Infrastructure Architecture team with day-to-day tasks within various projects.
As both the criticality of and the threats to IT are increasing, IT Service Continuity is becoming a key focus area in our organisation. In response to this demand, we need you to take responsibility for the consolidation of the IT Service Continuity function.
Your competences include that you
- have either formal high technical training or a master’s degree within the field of IT
- hold a certification or have knowledge within the IT Service Continuity area such as CBCP or CISSP
- are familiar with IT Service Continuity frameworks and able to see how the area can be used to strengthen the IT organisation on a broader scale
- have extensive experience with IT Service Continuity from similar organisations and are able to lead the process from initial analysis to test execution
- are familiar with most of the common infrastructure technologies and have hands-on experience with IT infrastructure operations.
Furthermore, you can combine IT design with business projects and act as the central point between IT and the business application teams.
Moreover, you’re robust as you’ll be involved in many projects in parallel. You’re curious, you ask questions and you’re able to think out of the box – and you possess good people skills, as you’ll work with different areas of the organisation. As you’ll be an important person in the IT Service Continuity track initiated by our Board of Directors, it’s important that you bring on board real-life experience and can use this experience to make your mark in the organisation.
Finally, you speak and write English fluently.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 6 September 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Morten Hauritz, Manager of Infrastructure Architecture, by telephone on +45 9955 5168 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.