Do you want to be responsible for supporting, developing, maintaining and standardising our supply chain processes within warehouse management?
Join us and become our Inventory & Process Specialist in the Operation Supply Chain department, where you’ll act as trusted member supporting our global wind farms within our Warehouse Management Systems. You’ll be responsible for direct support, developing, maintaining and standardising our way of working.
Your key tasks will be to
- secure sustainable supply chain optimisations with the aim of improving control and flexibility of the supply chain
- enable long-term cost reductions and participate in cross-site projects
- implement standard processes and new way of working
- support our frontline within SAP IM & EWM including training
- secure high-quality level of master data.
Your competences include that you
- have an educational background within engineering, business administration, economics or another relevant area and experience in supply chain management, preferably within service operations in large international organisations. It’s an advantage if you have Warehouse Management / Leadership experience
- have thorough knowledge of SAP ERP (IM / EWM) across the business operation and Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- have strong communication and interpersonal skills, enabling you to navigate in intricate organisational structures, and to identify and involve the necessary business stakeholders that will ensure the delivery of the supply chain strategy
- speak and write English fluently, as you’ll be joining a multicultural organisation and be cooperating closely with your colleagues abroad.
It’s essential that you have a systematic and structured approach to your work. You’re open-minded and results-oriented and are prepared to learn about other functional areas. Additionally, you have personal drive and are able to motivate and develop team members, ensuring that we meet the ambitious results and targets defined in our strategy.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 1 September 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Troels Klit Pedersen, Head of Operation Supply Chain, by telephone on +45 9955 9444 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.