Dubex is Denmark’s leading business specialist on IT security. Our industry knowledge, product expertise and creativity, combined with a high-quality customer service, is our business foundation. Therefore, we value having the right employees, where we focus on developing and upskilling their individual talent. We are currently looking for talented students for tasks with IT Security monitoring in Dubex’ Cyber Defence Center.
- Opportunity to work in of one Denmarks leading companies within IT security.
- Insights to the exciting world of cybersecurity and a job in the frontline, identifying and analyzing current cyberattacks and security incidents. This also includes onboarding of various data sources.
- Training in the necessary work processes and routines that assure a highly professional result.
- Support and knowledge sharing with a team of highly qualified colleagues, who you will work closely with.
- A social working environment.
- You have a passion for IT security.
- You have an interest in technology and cloud computing.
- You have basic knowledge of network and operating systems.
- You are good at teamwork and communication.
- You have an analytical sense and can maintain overview in a busy environment.
- You are flexible in working both day-, evening- and night shifts.
- You can communicate professionally in both Danish and English.
It is an advantage if you have taken some of the following subjects:
- Network and the internet / Network in practise.
- Distributed systems.
- Operation systems.
- Ethical Hacking.
- Data Security.
- Network security.
- Linux networking and Security.
Working hours will be on-site in Søborg. As Intern/Trainee/Student Assistant in Dubex’ CDC, you will refer to the CDC Manager, Hassan Kallas, who will be available for more information regarding the position on 32 83 04 12 or mail email@example.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.