Intercom Product Manager to Invisio - Hvidovre, Denmark
Would you like to be part of an innovative high-tech company with an expanding portfolio for the Defence and Security industry within our new vehicle communication system category? We are now looking for a Intercom Product Manager to join our Product Management Department. We offer you a challenging job in a highly enthusiastic and international atmosphere. With us, you will develop professionally as well as personally.
As a Intercom Product Manager you will find yourself joining a dynamic and international environment and working with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. You will report to the Director Product Management and you will be responsible for accessing new market potential and carrying out market analysis and business cases within our Intercom product range. You will also be responsible for managing a number of products across INVISIO’s current markets and help in the development and strengthening of INVISIOs communication products portfolios towards vehicles.
- Analyse market trends, competition landscape, and sales performance
- Gather market requirements and synthesize into functional requirements and business cases
- Creating and maintaining the Product Category
- Interact with and analyse feedback from stakeholders of various background
- Identifying the business opportunities for new products
- Defining Product Scope for new products
- Supporting R&D in development
- Launching products
- Support Product Marketing in preparation of marketing events, tradeshows etc.
- Be the “place to go to” for information on the product category
- Phasing out products
We are looking for a candidate who has some previous experience from a high-tech company. You are a positive and committed self-starter, structured, goal-oriented and possess a solid commercial understanding. You have a well developed sense of ownership and come across as a likeable and trustworthy professional. You are a strong team player and have a very healthy sense of humor. You will be based at our office in Hvidovre, Denmark.
The following will enhance your candidacy:
- Commercially relevant education at Bachelor or Masters level (Engineering preferred)
- Knowledge and experience around tactical vehicles
- Proven experience in product management (min. 5 years experience)
- Experience in managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Experience in competitive market analysis
- A profound interest in technical products
- Skills and experience executing thorough market analysis that synthesize into functional requirements, positioning and business cases
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills (oral and written)
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, both written and oral
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, and beneficial with others such as InDesign.
INVISIO offers an independent and demanding job in a fast-growing high-tech Company in a highly enthusiastic and international atmosphere. In this job you will gain big influence on your work-day and on how things are done in general. As INVISIO develops rapidly from being a smaller start-up to now becoming a successful and professional company, you will constantly be challenged and be able to develop professionally as well as personally. INVISIO has a culture where high transparency, competency, teamwork and employee satisfaction is in focus and where everybody has a high degree of freedom as we trust everybody to do their outmost.
For further information about the position, please contact Director, Product Management, George Nicolakis at firstname.lastname@example.org or the SVP, Product Management, Sigge Frolov at email@example.com.
Please send your motivated application and CV to HR Manager Anja Pelby by clicking the link "Ansøg" as soon as possible and before March 31st, 2019.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.