About the position
For our Software (SW) Integration & Test Environment Team within Corporate Technology we are looking for a highly skilled technical manager to cope with the section responsibilities and mission:
- Provide a proper infrastructure & associated team ready for testing & integrating SW used in the different computation nodes that allows the operation of windfarm configurations.
- Provide a specialized team of people, infrastructure, pipeline and procedure for SW continuous automatic integration & testing activities.
In the SW Test Environment team, we are responsible for; the SW test strategy, the enforcement of it, and the creation and maintenance of test environments in which automated tests are executed. This involves both Hardware in the Loop (HIL) setups and small to large virtual environments, thus handling both the hard real-time and large scalability requirements.
The introduction of Continuous Integration is a strategic goal of the department; our team has been given the responsibility of introducing it. Today the team has 30 skilled members in both Denmark, India & Spain.
What are my responsibilities in this position?
- Direct the people of the section in those works related to the creation of knowledge, definition of processes and creation of technical resources for the section working with maximum efficiency and high-quality standards.
- Coordinate the work of the section's members in the different projects in which they are assigned, detecting synergies between work teams and activities, through the defined processes and design guides, as well as through periodic follow-up meetings.
- Perform the definition of the tools and means that the employees of the section need in their activity, ensuring that said tools are appropriate, are available and maintain the integrity and independence of the technical results obtained.
- Project management, and involvement on unit projects on the section scope. Interaction with internal stakeholders for gathering requirements and requirement handshaking.
- HIL environment, simulators & tools to be used by product development teams.
- Testing infrastructures, Integration & Testing pipelines to be used by product development teams.
- Promote communication between employees and the company acting as a communication channel.
- Monitor compliance of H&S regulations in the section, and provide needed resources for that.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Team creation & people management skills. Recruiting, training, following, etc.
- Project management skills. For building of infrastructures by integration of COTS Hardware (HW) and in-house Software (SW) development.
- Server infrastructure knowledge & experience. Windows Server, Virtual machine environments, TCP/IP, etc.
- Simulation testing infrastructures based in Hardware in the Loop (HIL) & Software in the Loop (SIL). Lab View based development.
- SW testing campaigns knowledge & experience background. Quality measurement by KPI values.
- Technical knowledge about Pipelines for automatic SW build, testing & integration processes.
- Following DevOps development approach for SW building activities.
- Applied to several SW products to build complex SW packages.
- Integration with Jenkins, GIT, Artifactory, Sonarqube, Xelenium, Cucumber and/or other automatic testers. Additional tools for automation in an automated pipeline.
- Basic Knowledge about H&S requirements & workers local regulations.
- Excellent English verbal and written language skills; a basic understanding of Danish and Spanish is advantageous.
- Availability for occasional trips to other international SGRE sites for section & project coordination. Availability for occasional travelling according to physical location of the testing & integration infrastructures.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link.
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Emilio Bazo García via phone +34 677946831.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.