Can you leverage your extensive knowledge of IT infrastructure to be the link between operation and business projects for infrastructure deliveries?
Join us and become Infrastructure Architect in our Infrastructure Architecture team where you’ll be responsible for design, implementation and documentation of infrastructure. The Infrastructure Architecture team is responsible for design, cost calculations and coordination of deliveries from the other teams within the Infrastructure Management & Service Operations department.
Your key tasks will be to
- drive and participate in developing our infrastructure architecture standards and design
- participate in projects and ARTs as the person bridging business, operations requirements and vendor specifications while still upholding our infrastructure standards
- be the liaison between the project and the infrastructure department once the project moves into the execution phase, ensuring that we deliver on time and on budget
- be responsible for ensuring proper handover to operation, including verifying that all project deliveries are in place so we can ensure stable operation
- support strategy projects and tasks.
Your competences include that you
- have either a formal, higher technical education or a master’s degree within the field of IT
- are familiar with most of the common infrastructure technologies as well as enterprise architecture and have hands-on experience with IT infrastructure operations
- can combine IT with business projects and act as the central point between IT and the business
- are a flexible colleague willing to chip in where competences and necessity requires you to do so
- get things done and get others to do what is expected of them.
Furthermore, you’re robust as you’ll be involved in many projects in parallel. As a person, you’re also curious, ask questions and think outside the box.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 29 April 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Morten Hauritz, Manager of Infrastructure Architecture, by telephone on +45 9955 5168 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.