Do you want to influence our new IAM Initiative from the start?
Join us as IAM Architect on a new journey which will mean the selection and roll-out of new IGA, PAM and MFA platforms. Identity Access Management Architecture is a new department dedicated to supporting our IAM Initiative. As an IAM Architect you’ll be responsible for ensuring a fit-for-purpose design that can support our business across domains and units. This will include validating Proof-of-Concepts, solution design, driving the implementation of new specifications and counselling Group business with recommended approaches.
Your key tasks will be to
- participate in a team to choose the new global IGA platform
- be responsible for the architecture and data flow between the platform and target systems
- design and deploy workflows, integrations, business policies and organisational roles
- ensure access-related Governance requirements are interpreted and implemented
- participate in integrating the IGA platform with PAM and MFA solutions.
Furthermore, you’ll develop and maintain IAM policies and procedures. This includes developing IAM strategy roadmaps based on compliance requirements and on-boarding of applications and platforms.
Your competences include that you
- have experience with architecture delivery in IGA or AM solutions (e.g. Omada, SailPoint, One Identity, ForgeRock, Ping Identity etc.)
- have a strong understanding of software design / specification / processes
- have experience in security architecture, design and deployment of security capabilities within an enterprise environment
- have experience with risk assessment procedures, policy formation, and methods within IT strategy and enterprise architecture as well as knowledge of third-party auditing and cloud risk assessment methodologies
- have an understanding of role-based authorisation methodologies and authentication technologies.
Additionally, experience with frameworks such as ISO 27001/27002, ITIL and COBIT would be preferred. The position requires strong interpersonal skills and experience in strategic problem solving across various teams.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
The Group is expanding its global presence so it should be expected that some work outside normal hours to facilitate cross-time zone team members can be required.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 16 June 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Niels Cunningham Glimø, Manager of IAM Architecture, by telephone on +45 9955 8460 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.