For our client we are looking for a HelpDesk Supporter
The consultant will provide support for danish and international users regarding IT & mobile devices, as well as 1st and 2nd line support via phone, chat and e-mail including but not limited to:
- 1st and 2nd level incidents and service requests from System Management
- Follow up and maintain the company's IT-policy
- Contribute to overall user satisfaction
- Degree in Technical Education, for example IT-Support, Computer Technician, Computer Specialist, or similar.
- Work experience from similar roles in large-scale organizations
Strong knowledge in:
- MS Active Directory (AD),
- MS Exchange,
- Office 2016, Office 365
- Windows 8/10
- Excellent communication skills in Danish and English
- Service minded
- Capable of delivering positive feedback/reinforcement
- Multi-tasking and strong prioritization skills
Please notice that the price is low (Junior), so when you apply please state your suggested hourly price based on 100% workload on-site
Duration: 4 months +
Work location: Copenhagen area
Requirements: Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.
Job type: Freelance
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.