Head of Project Development and Product Line Projects, Electrical Project Management
Are you a great leader, who can energise our portfolio of offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Head of Project Development and Product Line Projects in Electrical Project Management, where you’ll be responsible for providing functional leadership to a team of project and programme managers who have responsibility for delivering the development of products or the basic design and development of projects across the electrical scope of works for offshore wind farms. The scope of our delivery comprises land and subsea cable supply and installation, transformers and HV/MV components, and protection and control.
Your key tasks will be to
- plan, recruit and day to day manage staff and external consultants
- ensure a high level of job satisfaction and motivation within the team
- develop staff members’ personal and professional competences and undertake yearly performance and salary reviews
- develop the department’s processes and best practices
- plan and execute the quality assurance of the department’s deliverables.
Furthermore, you’ll consolidate and implement lessons learned, ensure continuous development and improvement of the department’s performance, as well as supporting company-wide strategic objectives to enable new market expansion, while reducing cost and enhancing safety in our operations. You’ll also contribute to the strategic and operational development of the Electrical Project Management function.
Your competences include that you
- are a dedicated team player and leader of people with a proven track record
- are good at coaching, sparring and giving feedback as an integral part of your daily work
- have an open and strategic mindset and ability to achieve long-term goals
- possess substantial project management experience from very technically complex and value-intensive projects in the energy sector
- are able to prioritise and execute your tasks to meet deadlines.
Furthermore, you speak and write English fluently as we operate in an international environment. Preferably, you hold an MBA or other post graduate management degree, or a master’s degree in electrical engineering or similar. It would also be desirable if you have PMP certification or similar training and certification and an in-depth understanding of the development phase of energy sector projects or the development of new products.
Søren Ranneries, Head of Electrical Project Management, on telephone +45 9955 7634.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.