Head of LTSA Technical Department
MAN Energy Solutions is looking for an experienced Technical Department Manager for execution of engine Long Term Service Agreements (LTSA). The LTSA Department is located in our Copenhagen office while the technical services for our customers take place worldwide.
As the Head of LTSA Technical Department, you are responsible for all technical aspects of our LTSAs.
The Head of LTSA Technical reports directly to the Head of LTSA in Copenhagen. The Head of LTSA Technical is part of the LTSA Management Team and works closely with the other LTSA department Heads, i.e. Project Management, Spare Part & Logistics and Sales.
The staff in the LTSA Technical Department are Technical Advisors, Engineers, Site Managers and Superintendents and they are located in Denmark and abroad.
The core of a LTSA is a 10 year Maintenance Plan with pre-defined and/or condition based intervals of engine inspections, preventive maintenance with associated reconditioning and delivery of spare parts, condition monitoring and access to technical advice. The customer pay for these planned services by a fixed monthly fee.
When engines under LTSA require unplanned maintenance, the Customer’s needs are accommodated for by organizing inspections, on-board service, workshop overhauls and/or delivery of spare parts on short notice. These additional services require technical support to the customer and within LTSA for scoping, proposals, planning, execution, quality control and technical reporting.
If a customer face a complex technical issue, the Head of LTSA Technical Department may establish a Technical Taskforce drawing on the expertise from MAN’s research, development, design and operational departments in the Copenhagen office.
Digitalization is key for MAN and the Head of LTSA Technical Department is expected to contribute to further development of online data transfer from vessels to analysis and troubleshooting via MAN’s Remote Operating Centre in Copenhagen
- You can identify and understand customer needs and requirements.
- You are a true team player, who creates great teamwork.
- You can lead and motivate your staff on a distance and further develop their technical expertise and nourish their pride of being part of a strong LTSA team.
- You show an example for your staff by working structured and result oriented within the given rules and guidelines.
- You support your staff in meeting required deadlines and thrive in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment through efficiency and prioritization.
- You can convincingly communicate complex issues to others.
- You are able to cooperate across organizational and cultural boundaries in a global organization.
- Degree in Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar.
- Highly experienced within 2 & 4-Stroke Engines, preferably in the Marine Sector.
- Proven record of accomplishment within Technical Management & Leading Teams.
- Proficiency in Danish and English oral and written language.
Your new team
The LTSA Department is part of MAN Energy Solution’s after sales organization PrimeServ, where we sell spares parts, retrofit solutions, services, training and technical knowhow to our customers. We want our customers to experience us as a true partner. One that is easy to do business with. One that really cares about their business. We will be fast and flexible in our response to customer requirements.
MAN in Denmark
We’re approx. 2,100 employees in Denmark, of which 1,400 colleagues are located at the Danish headquarters next to the water in the area of Sydhavn (South Harbor) in Copenhagen. You’ll find our R&D center here, full of top-class technical capabilities for the development of innovative engines for ships and power plants across the globe. In the field of two-stroke engines, we’re the world’s leading knowledge center by far. We also have our largest after-sales service center (PrimeServ) here in Copenhagen, as well as our large IT department and a wide range of staff functions.
MAN Energy Solutions offer a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, including:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Great canteen
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Massage scheme
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility so your work and home life can fit together
Application and contact
Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV, an application letter and relevant documents. The application deadline is 21/10 - 2020. We will conduct interviews during the application period.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Head of LTSA Rasmus Kristensen, mobile +45 29 23 74 82.
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.