Head of Infant and Women's health category, Commercial Development, Human Health
Do you want to contribute to improving the health of infants and women around the world?
Infant and women’s health is a strategic investment in our Human Health business unit that has the responsibility for selling microbiome based probiotic solutions to non-food human applications. We are therefore looking for a strong candidate for this unique position as Head of Infant and Women’s health category, Commercial Development, Human Health, who will get to maximize the potential in our current product portfolio as well as set the strategic direction for future innovation.
Category Management responsibility
As part of our commercial development team your main task will be to lead the category team to ensure profitable category growth. This will be done in close collaboration with colleagues in e.g. sales, product design and innovation.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Drive Category strategy by defining where to play and how to play based upon market analysis, customer discussions and clear understanding of customer needs.
- Set the direction for marketing communication to support the overall category strategy.
- Manage the product portfolio to ensure profitability by balancing customer orientation and complexity.
- Lead key launches to ensure successful introductions to the market of new products
- Support commercial execution by joining relevant sales meetings, innovation days etc.
- Develop your team to be the best in the industry
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Master of Business Management or relevant scientific background (nutrition and health) with strong commercial experience.
- 10+ years’ experience in B2B or B2C product management, marketing or similar roles.
- Experience with pharma or consumer healthcare customer interactions strongly preferred
- Strong written and spoken English.
- Fluency in the MS office package (powerpoint, excel etc.).
We expect that you bring a proactive and execution personality with a can-do attitude. You have an international mindset and the ability to work in a matrix environment. You are structured as a person with a disciplined approach. You have strong communication skills and a passion for people and results.
Your new team
You will become part of the management team in our Human Health Commercial Development team. Commercial development consists of 15 persons that cover the responsibilities of marketing, scientific affairs, business intelligence and product management.
By joining this quite new department in Chr. Hansen Human Health - a leader in the probiotics field - you will have a unique opportunity to influence our role and the overall probiotics/microbiome industry.
For further questions, feel free to contact Thomas Riis Jensen, Head of Commercial Development, Human Health at telephone +45 2446 6138
Deadline for applications is March 8, 2019.
Read more about a career at Chr. Hansen here.
Do you want to help improve food and health around the world?
At Chr. Hansen, food and health is at the heart of everything we do and our natural ingredients are consumed by more than 1 billion people every day. As a global market leader in bioscience, we have the opportunity to address important global challenges such as food waste, healthy living and sustainable agriculture and we need the brightest and most passionate people on board to succeed. Want to join us?
A career with Chr. Hansen
Joining Chr. Hansen is your opportunity to make a meaningful difference while unfolding your career in a global setting. In each of our 32 global offices, you will be able to experience an agile organization that is proud to encourage an inspiring work environment and a collaborative culture full of passion to make a difference.
Our founder, Christian D. A. Hansen, was a true entrepreneur and that mentality is still very present and valued today - as we look for new talent to strengthen our team. We are always looking for people who can take charge, come up with new ideas and form their own work practice and methods.
Engagement matters to us, therefore we offer a work environment where cooperation and respect are the top priorities.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.