Are you a dedicated people manager, and would you like to manage and develop key resources for some of the world’s largest offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Head of Foundations in Engineering where you’ll be responsible for managing approx 200 employees. Your primary task will be to continue the development of new ways of working, ensuring high quality and competitive products and processes and continuous improvement. Our global footprint is expanding, and in the coming year we expect to execute projects in the USA, APAC and Europe. The focus will thus be on the organisational changes needed to build the capacity and the capabilities needed to succeed.
Your key tasks will be to
- drive the technical development within Foundations to match our offshore strategy.
- be responsible for our Foundations area with approx 220 employees and eight direct references
- develop strategies within the Foundations area to support our overall strategy towards a green transformation
- ensure development of people, products and overall technical solutions.
Your competences include that you
- have a degree in engineering, business economics or similar
- have leadership experience from a large, complex international organisation and experience in/ability to lead leaders
- have strong, proven leadership skills
- have experience with construction of large international offshore infrastructure projects
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 22 April 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Sten Arendt Stoltze, VP and Head of Engineering, by telephone on +45 9955 2830 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.