Do you want to be part of the implementation of an efficient, flexible and green strategy for our offshore power plants?
Join us and become Head of our Electrical HV and LV team in Technical Integrity Management. Together with three management colleagues, you’ll be overall responsible for the integrity of all offshore assets in operation on a global scale. Your department consists of the two areas with a lead specialist and specialist team for each. The department is, among other things, responsible for the professional development of maintenance strategies, integrity concepts, failure mode analyses, minimising asset risk and fulfilling asset owners and partners’ contractual obligations.
Your primary focus involves managing day-to-day task prioritisation, tracking and securing team objectives while keeping the team motivated and results-oriented. You’re also responsible for providing critical input to department strategy, processes and overall business targets.
You become a member of Operation Technology’s extended leadership group consisting of highly motivated managers. This offers you a great opportunity to impact Operation Technology’s strategy and roadmap.
Your key tasks will be to
- ensure day-to-day alignment on technical issues between your team and external stakeholders
- ensure performance management to maintain high performance in the department as well as develop the right competences for all direct reports. Special attention must be given to low as well as high performance
- be product owner in our SCRUM production system and utilise Six Sigma and ISO55001 for product solving
- constantly ensure a holistic overview of the electrical integrity through all life phases of an asset from defining the right requirements for new assets to defining late life strategies while mitigating failure mode and balancing preventive maintenance against corrective maintenance.
Furthermore, a key task will be to lead the area into the future and set goals to fulfil Offshore’s ambitious vision for the future.
Your competences include that you
- have a degree in engineering or similar
- have experience with leading teams in a dynamic environment
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks as well as a strong business and strategy mindset
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and can create good relationships with your stakeholders.
A strong understanding of ISO55001 and Six Sigma will be considered an advantage.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 28 June 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Thomas Bruun, Director of Technical Integrity Management, by telephone on +45 9955 8804 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.