Head of Business Integrity and Continuity to lead our asset integrity management setup
Would you like to help implement an efficient, flexible and green strategy for our power plants?
Join us and become Head of Business Integrity and Continuity where you’ll be responsible for the asset integrity management of all operational offshore assets on a global scale. You’ll be responsible for leading a department consisting of two teams, the asset integrity and business continuity team. Among other things, the department is responsible for the professional development of risk and issues overview, OEM coordination, management of changes and partners’ technical contract obligations and the continuous improvement of processes supporting the Technical Integrity Management area.
Your key tasks will be to
- define, develop and maintain the asset integrity management framework for our fleet of offshore wind farms based on ISO 55000
- ensure key deliverables to internal and external customers based on input from technical departments
- manage change compliance for all our wind power assets
- define, develop and maintain procedures to reduce time to recommissioning after failure events within different technical fields of wind farm operation
- provide day-to-day management, coaching and feedback to employees in the Asset Integrity and Contingency teams.
Furthermore, you’ll be responsible for leading the area into the future and setting goals to fulfil Offshore’s ambitious vision for the future.
Your competences include that you
- have a degree in business economics, engineering or similar
- have experience with leading teams in a dynamic environment
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work
- have a strong business and strategy mindset
- speak and write English fluently.
Furthermore, you thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders. A strong understanding of ISO 55001 and ISO 9001 is an advantage.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 19 April 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Thomas Bruun, Director of Technical Integrity Management, by telephone on +45 9955 8804 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.