Are you ready to use your expertise to create HW designs for Advanced Hearing Protection products? Join a small, playful team where you will take part in HW development including PCB design/layout – still with the possibility to draw on the know-how from skilled colleagues across the entire GN Group.
Join a pioneering team of dedicated specialists
You will join our Advanced Hearing Protection department within GN Hearing. You will be part of a small independent team of international software, hardware and mechanical engineers. We develop sophisticated software and hardware for low power communication solutions that enable our customers to hear more, do more and be more than ever thought possible.
Oversee HW design from A to Z
You will be an integrated part of our HW team. Your responsibilities will cover both HW design, PCB layouts from complex to simple PCBs and supplier interface. You will oversee the process from concept phase to prototype and production, thus also being the point of contact for external partners.
Specifically, you will:
- design electronics for low power analogue and digital circuits
- develop EMC sensitive HW-design and shielding concepts
- be responsible for PCB design-and layout of HDI and flex PCB
- play a key role in interfacing to PCB manufacturers and suppliers, including planning the process from design to production, including follow up on deliveries
- be responsible for the BOM
We challenge the status quo
You will join a team characterized by equal parts play and pragmatism. We prefer to challenge the status quo and create the products of tomorrow rather than follow the procedures of yesterday.
“It is in our DNA to challenge the status quo and transform sound experiences as we know them. As a small independent unit, we are able to test our products with our customers, listen to their needs and execute quickly on our projects. And as we are an agile team, we establish and secure best practice as we go,” explains manager Kenneth Eskling.
Experienced HW-and PCB designer
You are an excellent planner and take a meticulous and structured approach to your tasks. Moreover, you can create professional relationships with suppliers and are not afraid to voice your expert knowledge to secure a high level of quality in product deliveries.
- have 5+ years of relevant experience
- have experience with EMC sensitive analogue and digital design as well as PCB layout
- understand PCB manufacturing, assembly processes and IPC standards
- have experience in PCB design systems and tools, e.g. Cadence Allegro, OrCAD Schematic and CIS Database
- have knowledge of circuit simulations
- speak and write English fluently
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than March 15, 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact manager Kenneth Eskling on +45 4575 1895 .
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder