LINAK Graduate Program - Operations
LINAK A/S is looking for the talents of today, the leaders of tomorrow and the experts of the future, to support us in our ongoing solid success and steady growth. Through our comprehensive graduate program, you will get an opportunity to develop your career while improving people’s quality of life.
We offer you a custom-made program with a steep learning curve and an opportunity to take responsibility for important projects that will influence the future of LINAK. To support you on your journey you will be assigned two mentors: a senior professional mentor and a senior personal mentor to help you set and achieve your professional and personal goals.
We are looking for a candidate who is down to earth and not afraid of a challenge. You have an open mindset and action-oriented attitude. You are comfortable in our informal and ambitious environment and find it natural to motivate people around you to achieve the best possible results. Our flat organisation eases decision-making processes and let your ideas be heard.
Your Graduate Program
Your graduate program will start September 2019 and consist of 3-6 projects through approx. two years, depending on the projects. You will be located at LINAK A/S headquarters in Guderup, Denmark, but will be responsible for at least one international assignment in one of our locations around the world.
- dream of a career in supply chain as a manager or highly skilled specialist
- would like to focus on Industry 4.0 and how we can use data to optimize our production and processes
- are motivated by pushing the limit of what is possible and of how it is possible to use technology to become more efficient
- hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree as a production engineer, IT or similar and have an interest in supply chain
- have practical experience from internships or student jobs
- have a drive and energy to take initiative and solve challenges
- are analytical and can approach problems in-depth methodologically while keeping an overview of the strategic direction
- are ambitious, outgoing and are driven by motivating people
- speak English and Danish
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Peter Braun, HR Consultant, +45 7315 1623
Application deadline: February 15th 2019 but please send your application already today, as we will continuously assess the submitted applications.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.