About the position
For our global test department, we are looking for a new test developer whom are self-driven and can contribute to the team’s tasks and support the global business at Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy.
The global test team in Offshore operations are seeking a new energetic, ambitious and technical skilled test equipment developer, whom can be a part of the global test team.
The team today are 5 Test developers and 2 test supporters located in Brande, 1 Test developer placed in Shanghai. The developers are responsible for develop and lead the installation of test equipment in our production facilities worldwide. The test team responsibility also includes upgrading existing equipment and supporting regarding trouble shooting and other technical queries.
The team efforts are contributing to SGREs high quality standards towards our products and customers.
What are my responsibilities?
As our new test developer based in Brande the main responsibility will be:
- Development of new test equipment for our new product introduction (NPI projects) and new factories (NPP projects).
- Support towards production facilities
- Updates of software and hardware
Area of responsibility
- Concept and design development of test equipment in corporation with our R&D department
- Specify test equipment requirements towards our suppliers
- Coordinating the manufacturing of test equipment in corporation with our suppliers
- Setup test sequences and reports in our test software
- Coordinating changes in test equipment and test procedures
- Optimize existing test equipment in corporation with the local test team
- Trouble shooting together with local test support team
- Maintain of test specifications, test equipment and test procedures
- Design and validate test equipment according to local EHS standards and legal requirements in the specific region
- Responsible for implementation of test equipment in our production facilities:
- Responsible for the installation and run-in
- Run-in on site together with suppliers and our local test team
- Support the procurement with appointing and selecting supplier and technical reviewing
- Analyze test data for optimizing and preventive maintenance
- Be a part of the global test phone support
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a background as Electrical engineer, Marine Engineer or similar combined with experience in development of equipment for a production company.
- You have experience in working with or in production companies
- Possess high electrical and a good mechanical understanding
- Knowledge of Hydraulic, cooling and gear system is preferable.
- Preferable experiences with LabVIEW and national instruments products
- Used to work with MS-office including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- As a person you are energetic, result oriented and have a structured, detailed and quality-oriented approach to your work
- You finding you working in a team naturally
- Working in an international environment comes natural for you
- You can read, write and speak in English
- Good knowledge of directives and standards are preferable
- PLC knowledge
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job at https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-d...
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Kennet Topp via phone +45 2469 0515
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.