Haldor Topsoe A/S is the world leader in catalysis, based in Denmark and with production and sales Worldwide. Our catalysts and engineering designs are the pivot of the global supply of food and fuels. 50% of all fertilizers in the World are produced with Topsoe catalysts, and Topsoe catalysts enables fuel production with minimum energy consumption and pollution.
The Global Supply Unit (GSU) responsible for production of catalysts and engineering designs is currently building and implementing a global quality management system, aiming at ISO 9001 certification.
The purpose is to streamline processes within quality control, assurance and management in support of our production lines and product quality. The Global Quality Management Department, a small department with the global responsibility for quality management and quality assurance in the GSU, is now seeking to fill three new positions as Global Quality Partners with two of our catalyst production sites and our engineering design unit. The position advertised here is with our catalyst production site in Frederikssund, Denmark.
As Global Quality Partner with Topsoe,
Your will contribute to
- Design of our global quality management system
- Development of quality, production and business processes
- Operation of our new quality management software system
- Communication, training and monitoring as part of system implementation
- Maintenance and improvement of the system
- Serve as link between local practice and global development
- Support local departments for Quality Assurance/Quality Control, as well as Environment and Health & Safety management
- Be local Quality Manager with responsibilities such as audit planning and delivery, non-conformance management and management review
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Danish
- Enjoying working in a multicultural environment with colleagues from the factory floor to management
- Working with system details and strategic perspective at same ease
- Self-driven and a good collaborator
- Relevant education within e.g.: natural sciences, technology or production engineering
- Quality management experience from manufacturing industry, ISO 9001
- Training or experience as quality auditor
- Preferentially experience with environment and health & safety management, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001
As part of the Global Quality Management Department, short term traveling will be a natural part of your job.
Please contact Global Quality Manager Christian Grøn firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone +45 5077 7431, if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
February 17, 2019
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.