For our Headquarter in Denmark (Hillerød), FOSS Global Support is looking for a Global Product Manager with a unique combination of skills and experience within technical product management and project management.
The Product Manager has the technical ownership of the product portfolio and pipeline within the Laboratories segment and understands the technical details of how the analytical solutions adds value in customer’s end to end process.
Using your technical and industrial knowledge, you support our global Sales and Service Subsidiaries and collaborates closely with business stakeholders from R&D, Production, Marketing, Sales and Service to optimize the product lifecycle from conception to development, to launch, upgrades, revisions and more.
You will join a team of 13 highly skilled and dedicated people and you will report to Head of Product Management. Your daily work place will be FOSS Innovation Centre, Hillerod, Denmark, with frequent domestic and overseas travels to global sales subsidiaries, global relevant conferences, distributors and customer locations. You can expect on average 30 travel days per year.
- Overall technical product ownership including service strategy.
- Has the technical product responsibility and is the voice of customer and service in Segment Management Team (SMT) and in new product development.
- Monthly product performance reporting based on data-driven identification and prioritization of product quality issues and barriers for realizing customer’s value. This includes barriers of various types, e.g. design, system, competencies, service organization/service products and documentation.
- Overall responsible for Global Support deliverables during New Product Development (NPD)-process.
- Takes active part in user requirement specifications for new products (NPD) through detailed analysis of existing portfolio performance and specifications of interactions with existing portfolio.
- Responsible for pro-active follow-up on product performance and corrective actions during product launch.
- Conduct global training to the technical service teams and distributors.
The person we are looking for has:
- Technical background, Msc. level. Engineering, chemistry, pharmaceutical or life science.
- Broad technical understanding of HW, SW and analytical solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience in a global company. Especially experience from the Laboratories business and wet chemistry analysis is an advantage.
- Is fluent in English – written and spoken. Proficiency in other languages is a clear advantage.
- Is able to navigate a large complex organization and establish strong relationships with stakeholders in R&D, Marketing, Production, Sales and Service and other departments to effectively deliver the products to the market.
- Strong and effective project management skills with a proven track record working cross-functionally across a wide variety of technical, operational and business areas.
- Good communication and presentation skills towards customers and internal stakeholders.
- A team player who is energized by interacting and collaborating cross-functionally with many different personalities and back grounds.
Send your application using the link below. We evaluate applications on an ongoing basis, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Head of Product Management, Charlotte Gylling Krusaa, at CHAG@foss.dk or +45 2249 5172.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family status, age, or religion.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.