Global Product Management Lead, Ruminant Probiotics
As our business grows, we need a passionate Global Product Management Lead to take on the main tasks to define the dairy cattle strategy, the portfolio and R&D pipeline and lead the implementation strategy. This will be accomplished leading the new Global Ruminant Marketing team.
Your primary responsibilities are to:
- Lead and manage the product range: Direct-fed microbials (DFM)
- Provide feedback on market trends, competitor actions and developments of Ruminant products and applications. Analyze implications and recommend actions
- Manage the Ruminant Probiotics scientific trials
- Lead the Ruminant Probiotics strategy implementation
- Assist in clarifying priorities for the Ruminant Probiotics business for each region in collaboration with regional sales management.
- Manage implementation of contingency plans, and coordinate with supply chain to ensure continuous balancing of supply and demand
You will work closely together with Sales and Innovation. You can look forward to travel approx. 50% of your time per year to meet distributors, colleagues, partners and to attend to relevant conferences.
You have a university degree such as Animal Science MSc / PhD, Agricultural/ Agronomy Engineer, DVM and minimum 10 years of Global or European experience currently within Ruminant, as Marketing Manager, Senior Product Manager in Yeasts with Specialties in Feed Ingredients, Pre-mixers or from Feed manufacturers.
Your required skills are:
- Marketing strategic & operational: strategy design and setting, new product launching, product life-cycle management, portfolio management, new product development
- Prior experience as Nutritionist / Veterinary Doctor in Formulation or R&D Nutrition, ideally within a pre-mixer or feed manufacturer, to ensure a strong scientific and technical background.
- International experience / Collaboration with different cultures and nationalities
- Key Opinion Leader network
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and in writing
Your new team
You will join a highly skilled and dedicated team, who is responsible to all the added value chain of probiotics in Christian Hansen bridging Innovation with Sales. The team comprises 25 people with different nationalities and speaking in total 16 languages. You will have the opportunity for a global responsibility for both beef and dairy sectors with the possibility to grow and play in an international and motivating environment.
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact Strategic Marketing Director Ruminant - Animal Health and Nutrition, Paolo Fantinati at +39 3459 2334 50.
Deadline for applications is March 1, 2019, but we will have ongoing interviews in February.
Read more about a career at Chr. Hansen here: https://www.chr-hansen.com/en/career
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.