Global business engineering intern with IT specialisation - spring 2021
Through projects and day-to-day interaction with colleagues globally, you will be a part of a huge “change management” project and obtain insight in the importance of human behaviour and people skills when implementing e.g. new software and working processes.
C.C.JENSEN started a few years back, the digital transformation of the customer journey, also referred to as our sales process. During your internship with C.C.JENSEN, you will be assigned to one or several larger projects, where you will act as a project management assistant.
Potential primary projects, that you will have the opportunity to work with:
- E-mail automation tool project: Assist on development of our e-mail communication system (currently MailChimp is used) and Customer Engagement (CE) system; Dynamics 365 for Sales (D365).
In cooperation with Marketing, create “campaigns” in D365 – combine with Yammer group info and introduce to the organisation (markets, segments and Product Management)
- Power BI reports & dashboards: We do not currently have one CDS (Common Data Centre) but use both ERP (Aspect4), CE (Dynamics 365 for Sales) and BI (VIS) systems as data sources, wherefore creating reports and dashboards in Power BI is a demand from our sales team.
- Customer Surveys: In cooperation with markets, segments and/or QHSE, create questionnaire in e.g. D365 Power App – integrate results in CE system, create follow up flows and (Power BI) reports
Your working day will be an alternation between minor projects and being a part of the global marketing, sales & support team where your daily tasks could also include support to the implementation of The CJC Way (our global sales process) as well as to our distribution network:
- Sales tools / Partner Portal documentation
– e.g. writing/updating customer case stories and references
(interview sales, create case, share in global knowledge database and/or on SoMe platform)
- Video guides to D365 supporting the sales process
- Create quotations and follow up on existing
- User experience and functionality test of system updates with sales process
- Various ad-hoc tasks
In depth introduction and hands-on experience
As an intern at C.C.JENSEN, you will be given a thorough introduction to the CJC® products, the properties of oil and the importance of clean and dry oil. Through projects and day-to-day interaction with colleagues globally, you will be a part of a huge “change management” project and obtain insight in the importance of human behaviour and people skills when implementing e.g. new software and working processes. You will be sitting in an open office landscape in the Sales & Marketing Department, where there will be a good opportunity for teamwork, on the job training, collaboration and sparring with your colleagues. The possibility of working from home when needed is also possible, when coordinated with your manager.
C.C.JENSEN can assist you with a place to live during the internship.
C.C.JENSEN A/S is a family-owned international business, currently employing over 300 people worldwide, established in 1953 and is based in Svendborg, Denmark. C.C. JENSEN is a manufacturer and seller of Offline Oil Filtration solutions for various applications, such as fuel-, hydraulic-, gear-, and lubrication oil systems. The company works across five different segments which include Industry, Marine & Offshore, Mining, Power and Wind.
CJC® Offline Oil Filtration equipment contributes to greener, cleaner, and more efficient machinery equipment. Using the CJC® equipment our customers can avoid oil contamination and unnecessary oil changes. Instead of changing the oil, customers can recycle their oil, maintain it clean while also extending the lifetime of both the oil and the machinery equipment. This in the end, contributes to a positive environmental impact.
How to apply:
If you want to have an internship where you will have responsibility, influence and a steep learning curve, please apply here.
Read more on www.cjc.dk
If you have any questions regarding this jobposting, please contact
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.