GIS Specialist for Hornsea 3 wind farm project
Do you want to become a part of our Offshore Wind Power GIS team and work with GIS in the development and construction of wind farms?
Join us and become a GIS Specialist in the Offshore Wind GIS department where you’ll be responsible for GIS support, data management, analysis and web platform for the Hornsea 3 project. You’ll be a part of a team of 16 diverse GIS specialists with different backgrounds and different skills. You’ll be responsible for supporting every part of the development and construction of an offshore wind farm and get the opportunity to contribute your knowledge to our diverse team. We also encourage new ideas that can make our stakeholders work smarter.
Your key tasks will be to
- perform data management - collect, validate, analyse and distribute data to the relevant stakeholders
- perform spatial analysis - 2D and 3D analysis of, for instance, seabed data
- map and visualise data on different platforms - analogue and web
- perform data mining - e.g. ensuring that your project is using the newest information from authorities
- conduct stakeholder management - both internally and externally.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree or equivalent within a relevant field (e.g. geography, environmental planning or surveying)
- have extensive experience with working with the ArcGIS platform incl. ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Online within a relevant field
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 25 March 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Denmark please don’t hesitate to contact Anne Bryde-Procida, Manager of the Offshore Wind GIS team, by telephone on +45 9955 4421 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the United Kingdom, please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on email@example.com.
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening, further details will be given at offer stage.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may procure a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.