Frontend application developer
Copenhagen-based start-up software company
Would you like to work for a successful Copenhagen-based start-up software company, reciting in Founders House? Founders House are a tribe of start-up companies side by side, helping each other succeed.
Blooms client, Dixa, are revolutionising the way online and e-commerce businesses engage with their customers. Their business concept has a great potential worldwide, and are backed by prominent investors and a professional board.
The business is growing, and therefore, Bloom are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Frontend Developers.
Dixa is born global and embraces telephony in 60+ countries, call centre, live chat, email and much more. With Dixa, customer service can finally be friendly, proactive, instant and channel neutral. They have experienced a healthy growth and have plans to go international.
About the job
We are looking for additional frontend developers to join their growing team. You will be working on their two slick, gorgeous React applications using state-of-the-art tools and libraries, and there will be plenty of opportunities for you to gain influence and get your hands dirty. Dixa are four developers in total, with many more to come.
The workflow is built so that the designer hands you a CSS bundle, which gives you the chance to focus on the JS and backend/UI interactions.
Dixa are very open to new technology and improved ways of building their platform, so join if you want to share your experience and ideas! In the end, your work will help provide a great customer experience for millions of people every day.
- Build, test and document gorgeous, fast and complex web applications used as the primary work tool for tons of people every day.
- Work with technologies like React/Redux/Redux-Saga and React-native
- Work with new frontend technologies
- Influence product, design, workflow, testing, everything
- Work with an extremely skilled team, who loves to learn and use new technologies
- Work in a cool office with a friendly atmosphere
- For the right employee, there is an option to negotiate equity
- You feel right at home when building frontend applications
- You are ambitious, and want to make a difference where you work
- You can’t help feeling passionate about your work, and love to share ideas, solutions and all the creasy things in between with your team
- You have prior experience building single-page applications
- You work in an organised fashion
- You're a team player
Please send us your application and resume using the below link. We asses applicants on an ongoing basis, so please send your application already today.
If you have any questions about the position or the client, please don’t hesitate to contact Anette Jespersen Schucany at Bloom on phone 3030 5360 or mail email@example.com.
Bloom are looking forward to be hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tel: 3030 5360