Faerch Operations and Engineering Graduate Programme - Entry Requirements
Are you eager to learn how to operate a large manufacturing site, supporting the Site Director and the whole value chain? Are you willing to challenge the way Faerch runs its Operations & Engineering across the business units and functions? Then we have an opportunity for you to join our business and show us what you can do!
The Operations & Engineering Graduate Programme is an exciting and challenging 18-month Programme beginning in September 2020, consisting of three rotations of six months each, including one rotation with international project experience.
As an Operations & Engineering Graduate, we offer you a chance to experience and enhance the existing practices within the following functional areas: Production, Warehousing, Quality and Planning.
Additionally, the Programme can strengthen your development by introducing touchpoints with commercial and financial aspects, including business value maximisation, value stream mapping, budgeting, KPIs development and reporting.
As you progress through the Programme you will take on projects that involve working at our other sites outside of Denmark. This could be for a few days or for up to 6 months depending on the project. You can expect involvement into several projects outside of Denmark. In the end of your Graduate Programme, you will have the possibility to present your learning and contributions to the senior business leaders.
Value for you
You will gain understanding of how to manage a factory from the daily operations perspective and will be responsible for single-functional and cross-functional projects.
You will lead on projects and assignments designed with the business needs in mind, improving your skills and confidence. Regardless of what functional areas the projects will involve, you will get a chance to unfold your potential within innovation, integration, process and system optimisation, automation, gaining and sharing best practices, minimisation of manufacturing footprint etc. Due to dynamics of our business, the projects will vary.
We can guarantee a steep learning curve giving you a strong competitive advantage for future development. In our flat and open organisation, we will provide you with the best possible opportunity to be inspired by colleagues at all organisational levels across our business units.
Additionally, you will have opportunities to learn from e.g. internal and external training, network sessions, trade fairs, conferences and similar events to strengthen your professional development.
Impact that matters
You know that you are on the right path when:
- You have understood the synergies and dynamics across the technical, operational and commercial part of our business.
- You have added knowledge within your functional area(s) to our business.
- You have dared to challenge our status quo.
- You have understood the complexity of our setup and the constrains it entails.
- And, at the end of your Programme, you are able to independently manage cross-functional projects centered around Operations / Production.
We are calling you
- Graduating not later than the Summer 2020, or close to the final thesis, with a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, e.g. GMM / Global Management & Manufacturing, BDE / Business Development Engineer, Operations Management, Production and Manufacturing Engineering or similar.
- Achieved high grades through the study and ambitious to be among the best in your professional field.
- Fluent in spoken and written Danish and English, and are open to potentially spending part of the Programme abroad.
- With high-level analytical skills, cooperative mindset and problem-solving attitude.
- Possessing a strong will, self-motivation and personal drive.
- Both strategic and pragmatic, going for the ambitious goal, but in a humble way, both in the approach to tasks and in communication with others.
- Being able to sell own ideas, explaining them with the passion and respect and being persistent, if required.
How to apply?
Please apply sending your:
- Application explaining your motivations for applying to the Faerch Graduate Programme.
- CV reflecting your study documentation, work experience and student activities.
- Grade transcript and diploma (if you have already graduated) from your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
via the "Ansøg" link not later than February 28 2020.
Still in doubt?
You are welcome to contact Site Director Michael Lindholt (+45 4196 6111) or Graduate Programme responsible Natallia Yarashevich (+45 2554 5032).
We are making food packaging truly circular
Faerch is a leading supplier of protective packaging for the food industry and a strong international player.
Today, over 1,500 employees are part of the Faerch Group. The employees are spread across 12 manufacturing sites in Denmark, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, the Czech Republic and Spain as well as multiple sales offices covering all of Europe. We generate annual revenues of more than DKK 2 billion.
Our product portfolio covers four business segments: ‘ready meals’, ‘fresh meat’, ‘food to go’, and ‘dairy’. Our business offers state-of-the-art extrusion and thermoforming facilities generating a wide range of protective packaging solutions produced from CPET, APET, MAPET® II, PP and PP-EVOH-PE.
Our products are 100% recyclable, and our PET trays contain market-leading share of post-consumer content. With last year’s acquisition of the Dutch recycler 4PET, we have successfully closed the loop on PET trays, allowing tray-to-tray recycling on an industrial scale and can offer applications with up to 100% recycled post-consumer content.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.