At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Based in Copenhagen Glostrup office, we are a team of skilled SW developers that develop and maintain high quality voice and data communication systems for mission/business critical communication organisations and enterprises.We work in small agile teams focused on development of core functionalities of our products and we coordinate closely with all our colleagues from around the world to deliver the best solutions for all our customers.
We are looking to recruit several developers as we continue building up brand new Scrum teams.
In our software development team, you will help us develop and bring brand new products to the market, which are based upon Cloud technology. You will be part of a small self-sufficient team and together with other Scrum teams you will be involved in every step of the way in designing, developing and deploying a microservice-based platform for mission critical communication. You will be working with technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker and cloud-based deployment tools.
You are either a new graduate or soon a graduate or you have a couple of years of experience after your degree in Computer Science.
You may already have learned a lot and are not afraid to challenge our existing ways of working. You really want to be part of cutting edge development of exciting new products for the most demanding users worldwide. You thrive on solving complex technical problems and are enthusiastic about continuous learning and expanding your knowledge and skills.
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience as Full Stack or Backend developer or you are about to graduate/a recent graduate with a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields or you, but still really keen to learn more and build up your skill set.
- You are a good functional programmer or you tried functional programming in your studies and really want this to be your next thing on your CV
- You have tried or learned about development practices such as Agile and Scrum
- You have deployed your software using Kubernetes and Docker.
- You worked with or learned about Message Brokers, eg RabbitMQ, but also efficient inter machine communication structures such as Protocol Buffers.
- You understand or have been part of building distributed systems using microservice and may have experienced in cloud architecture
- You have learned how to deploy in the Cloud (AWS, Azure, Openshift) and used CI/CD pipelines
- You have excellent English communication skills
- You will create highly-reliable and efficient software using Elixir and other functional programming languages to solve complex programming challenges
- You will be working with Kubernetes and Docker
- You will work with Message Brokers, e.g. Rabbit MQ, but also efficient interface communication structures such as Protocol Buffers
- You will work and deploy in Cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Openshift)
- You will implement latest Cyber Security mechanisms related to Kubernetes and Docker
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.