Motorola Solutions connects people through technology. Public safety - Police, Fire and Health - and commercial customers around the world turn to Motorola Solutions innovations when they want highly connected teams that have the information they need throughout their workdays and in the moments that matter most to them.
Our customers rely on us for the expertise, services and solutions we provide, trusting our years of invention and innovation experience. By partnering with customers and observing how our products can help in their specific industries, we are able to enhance our customers’ experience every day.
Today our solutions and services help keep people safe in an increasingly complex technological world. It is our goal to help create safer, smarter cities while also leaving a smaller environmental footprint. Whether installing secure communications networks around the globe, helping officers predict and prevent crimes or investing in science, technology, engineering and math education for future leaders, Motorola Solutions is committed to helping people be their best in the moments that matter most.
Based in Copenhagen Glostrup office, we are a team of skilled SW developers that develop and maintain high quality voice and data communication systems for mission/business critical communication organisations and enterprises.
We work in small agile teams focused on development of core functionalities of our products and we coordinate closely with all our colleagues from around the world to deliver the best solutions for all our customers.
We are looking to recruit several developers as we continue building up brand new Scrum teams.
In our software development team, you will help us develop and bring brand new products to the market, which are based upon Cloud technology. You will bepart of a small self-sufficient team and together with other Scrum teams you will be involved in every step of the way in designing, developing and deploying a microservice-based platform for mission critical communication. You will be working with technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker and cloud-based deployment tools.
Who are You?
You are either a new graduate or soon a graduate or you have a couple of years of experience after your degree in Computer Science.
You may already have learned a lot and are not afraid to challenge our existing ways of working. You really want to be part of cutting edge development of exciting new products for the most demanding users worldwide. You thrive on solving complex technical problems and are enthusiastic about continuous learning and expanding your knowledge and skills.
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience as Full Stack or Backend developer or you are about to graduate/a recent graduate with a degree inComputer Science, Software Engineering or related fields or you, but still really keen to learn more and build up your skill set.
- You are a good functional programmer or you tried functional programming in your studies and really want this to be your next thing on your CV
- You have tried or learned about development practices such as Agile and Scrum
- You have deployed your software using Kubernetes and Docker.
- You worked with or learned about Message Brokers, eg RabbitMQ, but also efficient inter machine communication structures such as Protocol Buffers.
- You understand or have been part of building distributed systems using microservice and may have experienced in cloud architecture
- You have learned how to deploy in the Cloud (AWS, Azure, Openshift) and used CI/CD pipelines
- You have excellent English communication skills
- You will create highly-reliable and efficient software using Elixir and other functional programming languages to solve complex programming challenges
- You will be working with Kubernetes and Docker
- You will work with Message Brokers, e.g. Rabbit MQ, but also efficient interface communication structures such as Protocol Buffers
- You will work and deploy in Cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Openshift)
- You will implement latest Cyber Security mechanisms related to Kubernetes and Docker
We offer a dynamic environment in a newly formed team where you will have a chance to impact on the future of our products. You will join a professional and informal organization with flexible working hours and a healthy working environment. Motorola Solutions is a great place to work and we value your personal develop that is driven by your passion to learn. You will also have an opportunity to interact with your colleagues in a myriad of social arrangements, such as the annual summer and Christmas parties and a variety of social clubs (e.g. a board game club, bike club, beer club, wine club and action club).
You will be joining an Industry Leader in mission critical SW development where Cyber Security is part of our Quality Brand, where Public safety and commercial customers turn to Motorola Solutions for intelligent solutions allowing teams to be continuously connected with voice and data services in both daily operation as well as in mission critical situations. By partnering with customers and observing how our products can help in their specific industries, we are able to enhance our customers’ experience every day. Motorola Solutions serves more than 100,000 public safety and commercial customers/agencies in more than 100 countries based on our industry leading innovation and a deep portfolio of products and services.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.