Experienced Senior Offshore Installation Specialist for handling export and array cable installation
Would you like to be responsible for the construction of the world’s largest offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Senior Offshore Installation Specialist in the Offshore Cable Installation department where you’ll be responsible for engineering, tendering and managing the installation of export and array cables from the early design phase through tendering, contract signing and on to the final execution of the project.
Your key tasks will be to
- support the project with a strong focus on safety, quality, contracts and budget
- manage and coordinate the key offshore cable installation activities
- review and optimise contractors’ installation procedures prior to and during installation
- identify and manage project risks and develop best practice by means of continual improvement
- engage with internal and external stakeholders, developing trust and cooperation.
Typical scopes of work for you to manage include: cable installation, cable burial, cable protection system installation, rock placement, crossing installation, intertidal works and jointing operations.
Your competences include that you
- have extensive experience of subsea cable installation construction projects
- have strong, proven stakeholder management skills
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Furthermore, you should have a relevant engineering background with demonstrable competences from offshore construction projects and with proven project, contract and interface management skills.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 22 February 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Charlotte Krogh, Senior Manager for Offshore Cable Installation, by telephone on +45 9955 2657 if you would like to know more about the position.
For the United Kingdom, please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on email@example.com.
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening; further details will be given at offer stage.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.