Experienced Project Manager for Service Technology
About the Position
For our Project Management team, we are looking for an experienced project manager to run and ensure continuous focus on internal, technical projects in Service Technology.
Service Technology is responsible for creating the foundation to keep Siemens Gamesa turbines operating during the complete life cycle. Some key words for the department: Development of new or improved products to installed turbines, Ensure correct maintenance tools and documentation for installed turbines, Failure handling and Root cause analysis.
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage internal projects in Service Technology, mainly focusing on implementation of new or corrective solutions for wind turbines by involving the entire value chain
- Respect and motivate project team members as well as manage possible conflicts in the team
- Ensure that projects are managed according to internal PM processes and according to agreed time line
- Ensure task management, timeline transparency and regular follow-up meetings with all involved stakeholders
- Ensure regular communication towards internal and external customers
- Provide monthly status reporting to management
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are a certified project manager with at least 5 years of experience running complex projects in dynamic organizations
- You have great interpersonal skills and a constructive approach when dealing with your stakeholders
- As a person you are self-driven and quality-oriented with a structured approach to your tasks
- You preferably have experience from the wind industry
- You have a technical background or high level of technical understanding
- You have good communication skills in English both verbally and in writing
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Oscar Gomez Svendsen via phone +45 3067 7572.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.