Enterprise Architect - Big Data
For a financial client in Copenhagen, we are looking for an Enterprise Architect
The Senior Architect has to be able to communicate with many stakeholders. You have to be able to to see the bigger picture in a complex landscape - possibly with insight into detail but the overall view is much more important.
- Lead a technical project and team
- Able to define the unified data model with the team.
- Able to do a gap analysis and prioritize the needed data sourcing etc.
- ETL rules definition, etc.
- Expertise in data management and integrations
- Exposure to building large data intensive solutions
- BI Solution Architecture
- Data Warehousing
- Mainframe experience
Duration: 3 Months
Work location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Requirements: Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.
Job type: Freelance
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.