Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Novozymes IT you help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen Novozymes’ competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
Enterprise Architect, Novozymes IT, Lyngby, DK
Digitalization and information technology are key enablers for the Novozymes vision, and we are looking for an Enterprise Architect with passion, skills and commitment to deliver on this agenda.
As our new Enterprise Architect your key task will be to work cross-organizational to capture business requirements and to set and drive the direction of our IT landscape with focus on the enabling technologies and platforms.
You will be part of our global IT organization working with a large IT landscape covering all business areas from Marketing, Sales and Customer services through Research & Technology to Production & Distribution. We work with strategic external partners as well as local IT units and with a variety of technologies including both legacy and emerging technologies.
You will join a small dedicated and very skilled team of architects that together covers all areas of the enterprise architecture. Your daily workplace will be our brand-new Innovation Campus in Lyngby.
Your responsibilities include to set and drive the direction of our IT landscape with a cross-organization perspective and with focus on the enabling technologies and platforms. You will work with key stakeholders to develop reference architectures and roadmaps for how IT investments best support the current and future business priorities. You will also handle assessment and introduction of new digital technologies, capabilities and business models as well as actively contributing to the development of the overall architecture community in Novozymes.
You will provide thought leadership, direction and best practices for Enterprise and Solution architecture as well as application integration & interfacing and be working with Business function owners and IT peers to ensure projects and services evolve in support of our strategic direction. It will be your responsibility to promote architecture thinking as a means of optimizing IT investments and long-term value creation.
Your work will bring you in touch with all our functional units and business units and will allow you to build a deep insight into the aspects of the Novozymes business as well as a strong personal and professional network across all levels of the organization.
The position will be based in Denmark on local employment terms.
In this role you need:
- At least 5-7 years’ experience with multiple IT disciplines such as systems architecture, design, development and integration in a global IT environment – spanning multiple platforms and environments.
- A solid understanding of architecture frameworks and best practices (such as OIO EA, Togaf, Zachman, etc)
- Experience working with major technologies and platforms and preferably experience working as a corporate architect, consultant for a large IT consultancy or similar
- A proven track record of execution and delivery in a complex global environment
- Solid understanding of how technology can drive business change and being able to explain this in business terms.
- Experience or strong interest in digitalization enablers (such as Analytics, IoT, Robotics, Cloud native capabilities, automation, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills in the areas of communication, teamwork and facilitation and you have a natural curiosity about new technology and the business opportunities it offers.
- Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com ;
For more information please contact Head of Enterprise Architecture & Emerging Technologies, Henrik Langebjerg, by phone +45 3077 3165.
Application deadline: April 22, 2019. Please send your application online as soon as possible, as we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis. Please attach your CV, cover letter and diploma(s) when you apply.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.