Danish Power Systems (DPS) is seeking highly motivated scientists for development of HTPEM fuel cells.
DPS is developing high temperature polymer electrolyte fuel cells based on phosphoric acid doped polybenzimidazole (the so-called HTPEM fuel cells). The research and development activities take place in close collaboration with universities e.g. DTU Energy (Denmark) and many others. We are in a process of up-scaling the manufacture of fuel cells.
Further, there is a comprehensive collaboration with other companies and universities all over the globe. You will be joining a small company consisting of about highly skilled 12 scientists and technicians. We are located in Kvistgaard approx. 40 kilometres north of Copenhagen. You will be working in a truly international setting.
You will play an important role in our on-going efforts that are concerned with the development and production of improved materials HTPEM fuel cells. You will work on one or more of the following subjects:
- Materials preparation and characterization
- Concepts for larger scale manufacturing
- Durability testing of fuel cells
- Catalysts technology and characterization
- Development of new concepts
You will be trained in the company procedures and in our quality system.
- PhD degree in materials science, chemistry, physics or similar
- Experience with two or more of the following techniques:
- Testing of fuel cells
- High/medium temperature chemistry
- Materials chemistry
- Ability to work independently, to plan and carry out complex tasks, and to be a part of a dynamic company
- Knowledge/interest on project management
- Interest and skills for writing scientific papers
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken; further languages is an advantage
- A good sense of humour
We offer an exciting and challenging job in an international environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. A job at DPS will be a boost for your carrier.
We must have your application by 10. Nov. 2019 Please send it via the "Ansøg" link and attach your CV, diploma and other relevant information as pdf-files. All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, religion or ethnic background are encouraged to apply.
For further information please contact Thomas Steenberg, phone +45 2567 6232, email@example.com or Søren Primdahl, phone +45 2275 4183, firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information visit www.daposy.com. ;
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.