Are you motivated by leading technical teams to success, and getting high from seeing ideas on paper transfer into reality in the field? Does your heart beat for the technical and science worlds, and are you passionate about carrying out several tasks at once without losing sight? Do you want to be on-board a team of leveraged Project Managers, ready to participate in building the future N&H Engineering Organization, both locally and regionally?
Then you might be the new Project Manager we are looking for in our Capital Execution Team. You will be based at our Facility in Grindsted, Denmark, the world’s Largest CO2 Neutral Emulsifiers Production Site. You hold a Bachelor or a Master within Electrical/Instrumentation, Mechanical or Process Engineering.
As a Project Manager for N&H Engineering, you will be 100% accountable for executing projects, all the way from Business having an idea till the handover of the facility to Operations at the end.
Your responsibilities include:
- Leading and executing various Capital Projects, covering both small and large-scale projects. Dupont is using a stage Gate project model that is among the best in World to support in that respect.
- Ensuring that Business objectives on Scope, Schedule, Budget and Quality are fulfilled
- Leading and facilitating required Design reviews, to secure Scope of Work and Budget
- Developing project economy, cashflow forecast and integrated project schedules
- Ensuring excellence in adherence to Process Safety Management, throughout the entire lifetime of all production activities.
- Performing of Risk Management and development of Mitigation plans, to adhere to DuPont’s no-change philosophy
- Making strategic project decisions and providing of regular status reports to the Project Steering Committee
- Identify key stakeholders, internal as well as external to DuPont, and establish Communication with them as required
- Presenting options and opportunities, followed by recommendations, for business to make decisions
- Be a Champ for Contractors Safety in the field, through high Construction Management standards.
Part of this job is to maneuver in a complex organization, so you must know how to deal with different agendas and politics, considering different organizational demands and cultural backgrounds.
On top of that you shall be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent oral and writing skills in Danish and English, with the ability to discuss strategic and contractual subjects at a high level
- High level communication skills with Decision makers, including capability to present a case using various electronic tools and devices
- A degree in Engineering with a minimum of 5 years’ experience, gained from similar employment or Business
- Proven skills in gathering, motivating, and leading a multidisciplinary Engineering - and cultural team, to obtain Team Spirit and high performance
- Ability and willingness to delegate responsibilities with the right balance between leading and acting as a team member
- Experience with project commissioning, start-up and hand over to production within a plant in operation
- Willingness to travel abroad as required for efficient project execution
- Preferable a broad set of knowledges with multiple Engineering disciplines, to facilitate planning and coordination
Regular as well as Junior candidates can apply, but it will certainly be an advantage if you have some years of experience with Capital Project execution. You will be part of an organization that is holding a high degree of respect for people, together with a strong demand for being innovative and creative. DuPont offer good opportunities for personal developing, both from the job, but also through internal as well as external mentoring and trainings.
If you are looking for more information, please contact Lars Kristensen, Site Engineering Manager. Cell: +45 4044 4570.
Please apply online by end of January 2019 by clicking on the link "Ansøg".
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.