Are you looking for a job where you can set your mark on quality of critical components? Do you want to use your technical knowledge in NDT and auditing of suppliers? Do you wish to be part of the future quality assurance? Then we have this unique opportunity for you!
As Quality Engineer, your main focus is to secure that engine components meet our quality specifications. Your tasks involve:
- Arranging and performing supplier audits
- Developing NDT quality specifications and instructions supporting the production
- Supporting our licensees and their suppliers with quality assurance
- Assisting our supervisors with technical know‑how and trouble shooting in quality tasks Developing and introducing new NDT methods
- Providing support and advising internally regarding NDT and quality control
- The job includes some travel activity in connection with follow-up at our licensed engine builders and their suppliers. The daily working place is in our head office in Copenhagen.
- You have experience with, and genuine interest for quality control processes
- You have experience with Non Destructive Testing
- You have experience in international quality control standards
- You have good cooperation skills and the ability to communicate in English, both written and spoken.
- You have good understanding and openness about other cultures.
- You have an MSc in Mechanical or Materials Engineering or similar high technical education and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
Your new team
You will become a member of a team of dedicated specialists in production processes and quality control, where professionalism, compassion and a sense of humor goes hand in hand.
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have some other employee benefits, including:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Great canteen
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility so your work and home life can fit together
Application and contact
Apply for the job through our website by clicking “Ansøg” and attach CV, an application letter and relevant documents. The application deadline is 15 January 2020.
We will conduct interviews during the application period.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Manager Niels W. Rasmussen by phone on +45 3385 1554
Further information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.