Embedded Developer for Accelerating the Energy Transition
You need experience to gain experience? Join us in making a global impact in the energy sector and put your beautiful code lyrics into action!
You need experience to gain experience? Join us in making a global impact in the energy sector and put your beautiful code lyrics into action! OKTO is enabling the electricity grid for smarter maintenance and operations to improve safe and secure integration of green energy. We are looking for a highly motivated embedded programmer to join our team.
As an intern in a growing, young company you will get your hands deep into our R&D workshop with experienced mentoring to work on your competences. Expect to become fully integrated into solid work packages and take part in development sprints along with friendly colleagues in an innovative environment! The ideal candidate will be offered a full-time position with equity-packages following the internship.
We are looking for the type, who busts out oscilloscopes at any occasion. You are experienced in building your own devices and tinkering with electronics based on your interest in sensor data, edge-processing and low power data transmission.
Your tasks will include,
- working in the STM32 hardware architectures
- implementing new methods and routines for data processing
- onboarding and testing new sensors
- testing data collection on-site at our partner facilities
We expect that you excel in,
- C/C++ programming language
- reading and understanding datasheets
- converting schematics to physical wiring and test setup
- low power applications and battery management
We prioritise applicants demonstrating documented experience with,
- practical workshop skills
- oscilloscopes and multimeters
- NB-IoT and other low power low bit rate wireless sensor networks
- handling PCBs and capable of soldering
What you can expect from us,
- work together with industry professionals with extensive experience
- quick transition from contributing to existing project to be given responsibility for milestones tailored specifically to your interests
- a fun and innovative environment along with other deep-tech companies (https://dtusciencepark.com/futurebox)
- become part of a dedicated team highly motivated on making a global impact in the energy transition!
The position is open with an immediate start date for a period of 3-6 months, depending on what suits both parties. The ideal candidate may look forward to a continuation with salary packages and equity program.
We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number +45 51229860
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.