Electronics Engineer for New Product Development
R&D Scanner Development - Copenhagen
Electronics Engineer and electronics design for New Product Development in Copenhagen
Are you a curious, energetic all-round electronics engineer with a passion for quality and user-friendly design? We are in search for an electronics engineer who have a broad knowledge in electronics design, to join one of our small cross-discipline teams developing the next generation of our TRIOS dental intra-oral scanner solution.
In the project team you will work on electronics in all aspects as the team carries the product all the way from idea to final product out of our production. It means the job content varies a great deal and a broad knowledge is advantageous. Examples could be periods where time is spent mostly on diagramming and layout of a PCB, while at other times it is spent on developing the best integration of a part in the product. As the team carries the product all the way, a part of the job is also ensuring the quality is top-notch by developing and executing good and clever tests to verify the part and system performance.
In many ways we work as a start-up. We work with a fast-paced design methodology with many mock-ups and try-outs while we iterate us towards the right solution. We will meet some dead ends but hopefully we end up with a really cool and exiting product. We believe in small, agile cross-technical teams, empowered to find the best solutions by themselves, or even exploit ideas for new features or products, all in an environment where the best argument wins.
Beside the start-up feeling you will have the benefit of being part of a larger organization when it comes to resources and security, and where you can dip into the brain power of more than 100 HW developers within software, physics, optics, mathematics, electronics, mechanics, usability and system engineering, and with whom you can discuss your ideas. Development will happen in close corporation between these groups to achieve the best possible overall solution.
- B.Sc./ M.Sc. in electrical engineering
- Relevant work experience or other very good qualifications
- Know-how in designing a modern electronics device
- A natural interest in verification and validation for better quality
- You can tick of expertise within many of below areas
- PCB definition and planning
- Electronics simulation
- Battery and power technologies
- Design for EMC & regulatory compliance, including test execution
- Ability to program or script in high level PC languages or LabView
- Knowledge of interfaces such as DDR, LVDS, Ethernet, USB
- Implementation of wireless interfaces as WiFi and antennas
- Electro-mechanics, integration & reliability
- Hands-on and skillful with your hands
You are a strong team player with a flexible mindset who can work both independently and with your group and reach out beyond your own field of expertise and help where you can.
- An opportunity to become part of an enthusiastic, skilled, international team in an informal workplace
- To be able to work on medical applications and help improve peoples’ lives
- Influence over own tasks, good work-life balance and a friendly environment with room for fun
- A position in a fast-growing tech company with nice office and lab spaces in central Copenhagen
- And much more!
The TRIOS solutions are all in-house developed with a combination of electronics, mechanics and optics. The electronics uses a combination of embedded PC, ARM processors, FPGAs, image sensors, motors, batteries and LEDs and uses technologies such as Wi-Fi, LPDDR, USB2/3, Ethernet etc. In the mix we also add plenty of cleverness and fun! We are a dynamic company where we in our search for the perfect solution are not afraid of taking chances.
Read more about working at 3Shape on our career webpage.
Applications will be processed continuously. Please always include CV, Education transcript and other relevant information with your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.