This is your opportunity to contribute to creating the best setup for a successful utilization of the benefits of the Dynamics 365 platform. We are looking for a colleague who believes that quality is key and who is attentive to details. Is that you?
In the role it is possible for you to influence your job as you will get the opportunity to deep dive into different technologies and gain knowledge to setup the right solutions in the D365 Finance & Operations. We are very ambitious in utilizing the D365 platform in the best way. To be successful in the job, you need to be passionate about software solutions that support business processes and dataflows.
The position is part of the ERP team in LINAK IT. However the tasks will demand cross-function collaboration, both internal in IT and cross business units.
The Dynamics 365 platform is new to us and we are just starting, so a part of the position also covers tasks related to the migration project from the existing ERP environment into the D365 F&O.
- Work with Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations and the Power Platform
- Work with Common Data Service (CDS), Data Management and Data Entities
- Work with data migration tasks regarding Dynamics 365
It is essential that you have the right learning mindset and passion to dive into a new application area. However, AX2012 and/or even better, Dynamics 365 F&O experience is preferable.
- hold a relevant bachelor’s degree as a minimum within IT, software development, computer science or similar
- understand or have experience with SQL Admin and Query tuning
- preferably have experience with Azure Dev Ops
- are analytic and have a passion for technology and are eager to learn new technologies
- are self-driven as well as an organized team player
- understand business processes in a production compan
- speak, read and write English at a professional level. Danish is also preferred
A position in a great company that prioritizes work life balance and where you have the possibility to work together with experienced and passionate colleagues.
If you have questions please contact John Westergaard, Corp. Senior Director, IT +45 7315 1300.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.