Are you interested in embedded software and digital signal processing (DSP)? And do you want to create products that make a real difference to people with hearing challenges?
Then come work in an agile environment and become part of our social Algorithm Development team. Here, you will get great opportunity to grow and make a difference as you help develop the next generation of hearing aid solutions - while having fun at the same time.
We inspire innovation
Join ReSound, a hearing aid brand of GN Hearing, at our HQ in Ballerup, Denmark. More than 8% of our revenue goes into research and development of innovation – enabling us to create intelligent audio solutions that transform the lives of people with hearing challenges.
Create advanced embedded software platforms
As a DSP SW developer, you will develop algorithms for various hearing aid products. You will do so as part of sound software Scrum teams interfacing with researchers, audiologists and electro-acoustic colleagues. And your biggest challenge will be to get familiarized with advanced algorithms and achieve successful implementations that provide the end users with the benefits they need.
Specifically, you will:
- Create embedded software platforms for ultra-low power processors
- Develop and implement new algorithms as well as refine existing ones
- Develop, adapt and optimize these algorithms onto our ultra-low power DSP platform
- Use MATLAB to adapt, optimize and test your written firmware code
- Be responsible for the testing of your team deliveries and contribute to solving potential challenges
A bundle of social and professional opportunities
Joining our Algorithm Development team of 9 relatively young but ambitious developers, you become part of a group who like to get to know each other and arrange social activities together. Moreover, you can look forward to collaborating and knowledge share with our sister team in the Netherlands, who often come to visit. And as our team in Denmark continues to grow, there will be ample opportunity to develop in e.g. a more technical direction or as a project manager – the opportunities are many.
Electrical engineer interested in signal processing and embedded software
We imagine that you meet most, if not all, of these criteria:
- You have an MSc in electrical engineering or similar
- You have experience with signal processing - fixed-point and floating-point DSP programming - if you have experience with electro-acoustics and/or psychoacoustics, it is an advantage
- You have experience with algorithm simulations in MATLAB, low-level C and assembler implementation and are confident with version control, issue tracking and software design
- You have an interest working in an agile environment - if you have a background as e.g. a Scrum master, it is an advantage
- You speak, read and write English fluently
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than May 27, 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Manager Casper Troelsen on +45 4575 1633.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.