What do we offer?
This is your chance to work with some of the sharpest minds as you do an internship within Resource Management and Scenario Planning. During your time with us, you will contribute to the innovation that sparks global change.
At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solution across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact.
As an intern, you become part of the AME Portfolio & projects, starting 01.09.2019. In AME Portfolio & projects, we are around 45 colleagues responsible for portfolio and projects and other supporting processes in AME. With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and centre in everything we do. We look forward to welcoming you to our team, sharing our knowledge with you - and hear about your ideas.
What is the job about?
We believe that everyone in Grundfos has passion and potential - as well as the power to influence. This is the environment where you will do your internship. You will be an appreciated and respected employee - and after your internship, you will leave us with a great understanding of our business and an updated practical toolbox.
You will have the chance to develop your competencies by gaining professional hands-on experience in an inspiring and agile learning environment. It is our goal that you grow both personally and professionally during your stay with us. For your internship, we imagine that you:
- Will become an expert within the different resource management systems: Team Planner, MS project, SAP CAT2 and Power BI
- Take part in supporting project managers and Line mangers in the different systems
- Follow up on monthly capacity and demand review
- Improve our Sharepoint sites so the relevant information is easy to find
- Support management with ad-hoc tasks
- Look for improvement areas and drive changes from idea to implementation
What do you need to apply?
- You are studying at master’s level within Production/Manufacturing Engineering or Business Administration and possess knowledge within Capacity and Demand, Resource Management Sharepoint and Power BI.
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- Being ambitious, you have the intention to add value to our company as well as new skills to your toolbox.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Planning Management Office Manager, Julia Pauli at +45 2917 3797. If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 01.05.2019 by clicking on the link “Ansøg”.
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.