In the SW System Integration Team, we are responsible for; the SW test strategy, the enforcement of it, and the creation and maintenance of build- and test environments in which automated tests are executed. This involves both HIL setups and small to large virtual environments, thus handling both the hard real-time and large scalability requirements. We operate 2 data centres and 2 test labs.
The SW department is rapidly moving towards an agile SW development model with more frequent deliveries to our customers. You will manage the dedicated DevOps team with its interfaces to all SW projects. This engagement varies from small transformation project of a given product to the continuous improvement and maintenance of the existing Delivery Pipelines. Furthermore, you will manage the development and maintenance of our data centers and test labs. The work is done in close collaboration with our skilled architects and developers in a trust based and inspiring work environment.
Together with the SW Release Manager you will change the process and delivery mechanism of our SW delivery system and pace.
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage the DevOps team and its many sub projects.
- Manage the development of the test environment.
- Establish and manage the DevSecOps decision forum.
- Manage our Server Stack and Security Patch deliverables
- Drive the Continuous Delivery change project in the full SW organization.
- Nourish and further improve the existing of innovation culture inside the team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have an academic degree in Information Technology or Computer Science but your passion for Continuous Delivery and DevOps is the most important factor
- You are an experienced SW Project Manager, preferably with experience from an Continuous Delivery transformation project.
- You are knowledgeable about DevOps tool suite and how it is used.
- You have strong communication skills both for upward communication and for the daily interaction inside the distributed team and the many SW Stakeholders in our global organization (e.g. Project Manager, SW Development Leads). Your drive and experience will push the organization towards a modern SW development process.
- You are very structured and can keep tracks of many tasks.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English by clicking the link 'Ansøg'.
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Bert Petersen via phone +45 3067 7427.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID (14051) in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.