Are you a leader who can energise our future portfolio of offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Electrical Project Manager working as Deputy Programme Manager in Offshore Cable Installation where you and your programme manager will be responsible for a team developing and sourcing the offshore cable installation scope, ensuring the lowest cost, highest availability and operational safety throughout the lifetime of the asset.
Your key tasks will be to
- plan, scope and manage all aspects of the projects in your programme, e.g. costs, risks and quality, in compliance with project and operating models
- lead and motivate your team to deliver excellent results
- manage communication related to internal and external stakeholders, understand their needs and develop projects and deliverables to their satisfaction and in alignment with the overall business needs
- lead the preparation and delivery of project gate and project management documentation and support key concept and technology decisions
- engage with the wider team of programme and project managers to ensure the development of fully optimised packages and seamless delivery of transmission projects to our asset projects.
Your competences include that you
- are a highly experienced programme or project manager with extensive relevant work experience, having successfully delivered high value and complex electrical systems
- have exceptional leadership, communication and negotiation skills
- have a background in and solid understanding of electrical system design
- have substantial understanding of offshore wind and the key drivers for the business
- are able to prioritise and execute your tasks to meet deadlines.
In addition, you have the ability to lead a team for a specific scope during the design, procurement and construction preparation phases of a large, complex project. Moreover, as we operate in an international environment, you speak and write English fluently. Having a master’s degree in electrical engineering or similar and PMP certification or similar training and certification is desirable.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 25 August 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mikael Hostrup, Head of Electrical Development & Product Line Project Management, by telephone on +45 9951 6303 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some overseas travel in relation to your work. However, we pride ourselves on having a strong family and life-friendly ethos and approach to our ways of working. As part of our commitment to a more diverse and inclusive workforce, we’re flexible about making reasonable adjustments to working practices, within the constraints of the role’s principal accountabilities.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder