Our QHSE function at MAN Energy Solution, is looking for a Working Environment specialist for our site in Frederikshavn
You will report to our Head of Quality Department in Frederikshavn and be a part of a well-functioning and dynamic team of 18 colleagues.
As Work Environment Specialist, your main focus is, anchoring of our Work Environment culture, counselling our Work Environment organization and thereby establishing continuous improvements in our HSE System, which is certified in ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001.
- Introduction of ISO45001 at all sites in Denmark, together with colleagues.
- Continue our journey towards a “Zero accident culture”
- Incident management / investigation
- HSE advisor and trainer for the overall organization
- Introduce “best practice” between Danish locations
- Participate in HSE coordination between European sites.
You must expect approximately 30 days of travel each year, primarily to our Headquarter in Copenhagen, but also to other sites in Europe. Your interfaces to the MAN-ES organization are comprehensive, and also very important.
You have a technical or academic degree as HSE engineer minimum at bachelor's level or equivalent. If you also have craftsmanlike skills or experience it is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Danish working environmental legislation
- Lead Auditor in OHSAS / ISO45001
- You must be trained as a health and safety coordinator.
- You must master English and Danish (written / oral) at negotiation level.
- Qualifications from international work environment education / training will be an advantage
- High performer
Your new team
QHSE Department in Frederikshavn consists of 18 persons, in a very well-functioning team, where teamwork, flexibility and job satisfaction are the drivers. We are primarily working with Safety culture, Environmental improvements, Quality assurance and compliance with International and Local legislation.
MAN in Frederikshavn
500 colleagues in Frederikshavn work with design, development, sales and service. Among other things we design aft-ship products with special emphasis on state-of-the-art propeller systems. The site also functions as test center for new and existing engines. In addition, we work with offshore sales, after sales of spare parts (PrimeServ) and technical service.
MAN offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of employee benefits, including:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Good canteen
- Employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility in order to maintain work/life balance
Application and contact
Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Ansøg” and attach CV, and application letter and relevant documents. The application deadline is Monday the 08.09.2019.
We’ll conduct interviews during the application period.
If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact Head of QHSE, Brian Nygaard Pedersen 9620 4390 or HSE responsible for DK, Thomas R. Jensen by phone on 3385 1929.
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.