Dedicated Software Developer to Silicom Denmark
- develop solutions in server environment
Silicom Denmark is growing and is in a positive development stage. In order to strengthen R&D, the company is looking for a dedicated Software Developer, who will participate in developing the next generation of Silicom DK products.
As a new Software Developer you will be involved in all phases of the development process - from idea to implementation and test. You will define products working closely together with your colleagues in the SW group and in FPGA, HW, Test, Sales & Marketing.
Your primary tasks:
- Design and develop leading edge FPGA accelerated networking solutions in close collaboration with the customers
- Lead development projects ranging from small tasks of a couple of days, to projects which take several months
- Integrate components with open source software to build solutions
- Module testing and documentation
- Keep up to date on relevant new technology
You will have the opportunity to play an important role in help growing the SW group and Silicom Denmark by constantly improving the working processes and tool chain within SW Development.
Your profile includes:
- Experienced C and C++ programmer
- Experience in or knowledge of Python
- Experience with profiling and debugging
- Familiar with Network programming IP, TCP, sockets and Ethernet (1G - 100G)
- Experienced Linux user
- Self-motivating and able to take ownership of tasks
- Team player, must thrive and be willing to work as a team
- Good at contributing and coming up with ideas
- Good English skills, written and spoken; Danish language is not a requirement
Furthermore it is an advantage if you are familiar with:
- Linux low level programming on Intel architecture
- Linux device driver, KVM, VMware, Virtio, SR-IOV, DPDK, Open vSwitch, strongSwan
- Knowledge about 5G network technology
- Deep working knowledge of open source technologies
You will be a part of a highly skilled, growing SW group. Silicom Denmark has an innovative, motivating and dynamic development environment, where you will have the opportunity to gain influence and work with the newest technology. Furthermore Silicom Denmark is characterized by a flat structure and open culture.
The ideal candidate has a software engineering education (candidate- or bachelor degree), combined with experience as a Software Developer in the datacom or telecom industry. It could also be a ”golden” newly graduated candidate with Software Development experience.
How to apply:
Please apply by clicking 'Ansøg'; for further information, you are welcome to contact Selsøe & Partners ApS: Helle Selsøe +45 2273 3013.
About Silicom Denmark:
Silicom Denmark A/S, formerly Fiberblaze A/S, located in Søborg Denmark, is a Danish IT- and Datacom company founded in 2008. In 2014 Fiberblaze was acquired by Silicom Ltd. and is now a fully owned subsidiary. All Silicom Denmark’s development is driven and controlled out of our office in Denmark. Silicom Denmark is a significant international OEM supplier of FPGA based high performance Network Interface Cards for the Financial, Telecommunication and Cyber Security sectors. The growth is fueled by Silicom Denmark’s ability to provide solutions matching customer requirements, from unconfigured hardware platforms to fully configured solutions. Silicom Denmark’s portfolio includes Capture and Financial solutions within the range of 1-400Gb/s, unconfigured network cards as well as IP Cores for FPGAs and ASICs.
In Silicom Denmark you will join app. 45 dedicated colleagues in a flat informal organization with fast decision-making processes. The environment is very dynamic and characterized by innovation, a pioneering spirit and cooperation. The company culture is a “we culture” where everyone pitches in to influence projects and daily schedules. You will have the freedom to do your own planning, and you will be a part of a hardworking team that also takes the time to have fun.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.