Data Scientist for our Asset Intelligence team in Copenhagen
We are looking for a strong data scientist for our Group Digital in Copenhagen. As part of Group Digital you will help drive our product development with analytics and grow our business and achieve the strategic goals.
The job offers a pleasant start-up conditions, flat hierarchies and direct communication with the top team in order to speed up decisions. Growth and career progression is something we take pride in and we offer individual training and development to ensure you a challenging career where you can perform to the best of your ability.
About the team:
Currently we are a small, but highly dedicated and in the business integrated team of 6 data scientists with different background in informatics, engineering and math.
The team is spread on our locations in Augsburg, Oberhausen and soon in Copenhagen.
Your manager is based in Augsburg, Germany and you will be integrated in a digital team in Copenhagen, who will be your daily colleagues.
Frequent face to face meetings on the several locations is to be expected.
- You will build predictive tools for maintenance, new product development, trouble shooting and operation optimization
- By using a variety of models, you'll analyze often scattered and noisy data representing a complex product operation
- You will develop big data based algorithms to gain insights valuable for our customers
- As part of an international team, you will create data-driven products and service
- Solving complex operational challenges by blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality
- You will work closely with the product experts, other data scientists and stakeholders to identify new approaches and technologies and ensure maximum potential is gained from the Data Science function
- At least two years of experience in data analytics field but newly graduated candidates with just the right educational experience in machine learning are also welcome to apply
- Background in Data science from either engineering, computer science or mathematics
- Your passion in life is solving analytical problems with machine learning methods
- You prepare and analyze structured and unstructured data from diverse sources in your sleep
- Python, R and SQL as well as data visualization and preparation are your daily bread
- You see it as a personal challenge to become familiar with new topics
- You’re extremely tech-savvy, but can also communicate complex insights in a manner for all to understand
- Knowledge of Danish would be an advantage but not mandatory
- You are a team player who loves to get their hands dirty with data!
If you need more information concerning the job, please contact Jürgen Schuster +49 821 322 4086 or Christian Linneberg +45 3385 2658.
For further information regarding the company see our website www.man-es.com
We look forward to receiving internal as well as external applications.
Please send us your application, CV and other relevant application via our website as soon as possible and no later than 20th January 2019.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.