Do you want to contribute to the cyber security protection of Chr. Hansen?
We are looking for a self-driven, self-motivated person with excellent communication skills and cyber security experience for our cyber security team. This person will be a major player in Chr. Hansen’s cyber security journey and in the execution of our IT Strategy.
Cyber Security responsibilities
As Cyber Security Manager (CSM), you will be responsible for cyber security services and our Cyber Security Framework under the general direction of the CIO. The scope covers all Chr. Hansen companies and facilities and addresses all relevant cyber related matters. Cyber is defined by digital processed and stored information and other topics exposing Chr. Hansen’s asset to a risk through information technologies (IT). The CSM is also responsible for privacy matters related to IT. Matters related to physical security, e.g. access control to facilities etc. is not a matter of the CSM, except for matters specifically related to IT infrastructure, e.g.: access to server rooms etc.
Primary responsibilities are:
- Act as the CIO’s designee representing cyber security matters; serve as the focal contact point for security/privacy matters
- To coordinate of the implementation and compliance of relevant cyber security policies, standards and procedures and ensure that the policies support compliance with external requirements
- To coordinate and conduct education and training campaigns on cyber security- and privacy matters for employees in Chr. Hansen
- To develop and maintain processes for disaster recovery of critical systems in Chr. Hansen and ensure a close link to the corporate business continuity plans and Enterprise Risk Management function
- To maintain and implement a risk mitigation programs targeting cyber security matters; coordinate vulnerability detection and remediation programs and conduct vulnerability testing; oversee operation and implementation of current and new cyber security technologies needed to secure Chr. Hansen’s critical infrastructure and data
- To keep abreast of latest cyber and privacy legislation, regulations, advisories, alerts and vulnerabilities pertaining to Chr. Hansen and its mission
You will work closely with stakeholders at strategic and tactical level, e.g.: IT functional responsible, Legal and Compliance, HR, Finance/Enterprise Risk Management the Audit Committee and the Corporate Leadership Team. In addition, you will work with IT/cyber security suppliers and vendors and key IT offices, data stewards and governance groups in the development of maintaining relevant documentation.
Cyber Security experience
You have a university degree such as Master of Science and the relevant certifications within Cyber Security. You have a proven track record of delivering results and in driving change management initiatives. You are familiar with the expected quality in written material at Board of Director level and are used to prepare and present at c-level. You can create awareness and explain complicated technical and regulatory topics to an organization, who have other priorities on their mind.
Your new team
You will join a highly skilled and dedicated security team where you will be manager for a Senior Security Architect and join a peer organization reporting directly to the CIO.
Global IT is a very international and diverse organization delivering full stack IT services to our colleagues all over the world.
Our corporate language is English.
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact the CIO / VP Global IT, Jens Rasmussen at +45 2092 7995.
Deadline for applications is March 10, 2019.
Read more about a career at Chr. Hansen here.
Do you want to help improve food and health around the world?
At Chr. Hansen, food and health is at the heart of everything we do and our natural ingredients are consumed by more than 1 billion people every day. As a global market leader in bioscience, we have the opportunity to address important global challenges such as food waste, healthy living and sustainable agriculture and we need the brightest and most passionate people on board to succeed. Want to join us?
A career with Chr. Hansen
Joining Chr. Hansen is your opportunity to make a meaningful difference while unfolding your career in a global setting. In each of our 32 global offices, you will be able to experience an agile organization that is proud to encourage an inspiring work environment and a collaborative culture full of passion to make a difference.
Our founder, Christian D. A. Hansen, was a true entrepreneur and that mentality is still very present and valued today - as we look for new talent to strengthen our team. We are always looking for people who can take charge, come up with new ideas and form their own work practice and methods.
Engagement matters to us, therefore we offer a work environment where cooperation and respect are the top priorities.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.