MAN Energy Solutions in Denmark is a company of app. 2000 employees who – amongst other deals with Sales and Service of large ship engines, R&D, Testing, Production, Customer training (PrimeServ Academy), etc.
The indirect procurement team (8 persons) supports our internal stakeholders in Copenhagen, Frederikshavn, Ishøj and Holeby. We ensure competitiveness, compliance and the sense in indirect purchasing.
Are you an experienced people manager? Are you familiar with indirect procurement? Do you have a strong knowledge regarding contracting of specialists, engineers and consultants?
If you can answer YES to these questions, you should consider being our new Coordinator (Team-Lead) for our Strategic Buyers in Indirect procurement.
The indirect procurement team deals e.g. with consultants and specialist (IT and Engineering) Production machinery equipment, Tools, Measuring equipment, Facility Management, IT hardware and software, Logistics and consumption goods.
- You have 3-5 years’ experience in people management
- You have a commercial education/background
- You have experience with contracting consultants, engineers and specialists.
- You are an experienced negotiator.
- You have at least 5 years experience in Indirect Procurement
- As person you are a dedicated team player, a strong communicator, structured, persistent, detailed oriented and service minded.
- You speak and write Danish and English fluently. Experience with German language is a plus but not a must.
Your responsibilities includes:
- professional management and coordination of the strategic Buyers
- allocation/distribution and prioritization of the procurement projects / activities.
- Implementing, monitoring and follow up on KPI’s
- actively identifying and managing stakeholder interests.
- identifying supplier opportunities, risks and costs connected to the supply process
- conducting and leading strategic contract and price negotiations with suppliers
- presentation of high value topics to the international Sourcing Committee
- planning and coordinate own activities in close collaboration with the team and the Dept. manager.
- developing and implementing dedicated saving initiatives and striving for the best in cost and quality
This position will challenge you on your people skills, as you have to build up and maintain strong relations to our key stakeholders in Denmark and to our colleagues in Germany.
Are you interested?
If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Manager Jan Carlsen,
T: (+45) 3385 1413 / M: (+45) 2016 6036
Visit our website at www.man-es.com for further details of MAN Energy Solutions.
Please apply for the position - in either English or Danish - via this link ‘send application’
Please attach your CV and relevant qualification papers. Please contact HR Partner Marianne Koch Fischer on
T: (+45) 9620 4068 if you need guidance or have any questions regarding the recruiting process.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible and no later than April 22, 2019.
Please note that we will conduct interviews continuously throughout the application period.