Would you like to join us on our enterprise digitalisation journey aiming to accelerate digital transformation, and do you want to help us support best cloud operation practice?
Join us and become Cloud Engineer in Digital & Cloud Platforms where you’ll provide cloud system analyses while working with project managers, infrastructure and solution architects and application owners to solve challenging technical problems and produce effort estimates as well as improving system functionality and reliability and reducing costs.
Digital & Cloud Platforms is a new department within Core Infrastructure in IT. The team is responsible for managing and developing our cloud platforms. Using cloud technologies is a key element in our digital strategy aiming to be the leading digital utility of the world.
Your key tasks will be to
- manage cloud subscriptions, ensuring that capacity is relevant and that cost transparency exists in all our subscriptions
- continuously learn new elements in relation to cloud trends and ensure proper fit of use
- drive templates, managed services and ensure that policies are in place, so our cloud solutions have the right fit and security level
- enable cloud provisioning, orchestration and automation in compliance with company policies
- optimise performance, scaling and resilience in a potentially distributed solution.
Furthermore, you’ll be working on scaling our cloud services to a global setup in a distributed workload while keeping stable operations in focus.
Your competences include that you
- have hands-on operational experience with cloud-based platforms (AWS and/or Azure) as well as knowledge of security vulnerabilities, attacks and best practices to protect against them
- have experience with some of the popular open source technologies used in the cloud and are familiar with Kubernetes, Infrastructure as Code and PaaS technologies such as data lakes and advance analytics services
- have experience within Azure and/or AWS, migrations, automation with a focus on cost management
- have DevOps and/or SAFe experience.
The ideal candidate will be methodical in connection with analyses and recommendations. You have a proven ability to use your drive and passion to translate ideas into operational benefits for your colleges.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future.
We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage careerlong learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 28 February 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Heidi Lehmann Jensen, Manager of Digital & Cloud Platforms], by telephone on 9955 4942 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.