Join us on a great journey in the world of robotics!
An exciting workplace
For the newly established MIR Cloud team, we are looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer for Big Data solutions, who will have a key role in developing and deciding an essential part of the future business for MiR. You will be based in our HQ in Odense, Denmark and will become part of a newly established team.
Because of our talented and skilled group of employees and not least an outstanding team effort, we develop the coolest automated industrial robots in the world. We embrace changes and easily adapt to those; thus, we have positioned ourselves as a market leader within our field of expertise. You will be part of a dynamic and ambitious company and have dedicated colleagues who love to make a difference through their work and create success in the world of robotics
Key role with high level of responsibility
In this newly established role, you will have the overall responsibility for consolidating data from robots in cloud and handling advanced big data and analytics with machine learning in Azure Cloud Infrastructure. You will be part of an exciting and multicultural working environment with talented and skilled colleagues from all over the world.
Your tasks will include:
- Design and implementation of Data Pipeline for a MIR could solution
- Design and implementation of connecting services for securing data flow
- Securing that robot data is orchestrated for optimal analysis and predictions
- Securing that the implementation will be well adapted in the MIR organization
- Prepare a complete solution ready for the roadmap for MIR IT Infrastructure
To be successful in this role, you have a professional foundation:
- 6+ years of experience with cloud development, including big data, analysis, and design
- Development experience in Microsoft Azure, Databricks, Apache Hadoop & Spark, or similar
- Experience with design and implementation of a full data pipeline architecture, keywords: Ingest, data lakes, data pipeline, real time data process engines
- Good understanding of relational databases and data lake technologies
- Experience with data mining on Big Data
- Experience with agile development in teams
- Experience with the estimation and scoping of work orders and statements of work
- Experience with .Net development
- Good communication skills and proficient in English and Danish
The ideal candidate has a master’s degree in Computer Science or similar proven experience or knowledge.
Your personality makes a difference
You have the skills to effectively analyse and tackle problems and the ability to translate technical requirements into solutions. You also have a natural sense for documentation and a commercial mind-set.
As a person, you have the capacity to cooperate across functions and the ability to work in teams. You have great cross-cultural understand and can build confidence both internally as well as externally. You have a structured, thorough, and methodical approach and enjoy being part of a fast-paced environment and can easily adapt to change.
If you believe this is your chance to develop personally and professionally together with some of the most talented people in the industry, please send us your application and your CV as quickly as possible.
Employment by agreement – ideally as quickly as possible. Please note that we will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis until the position is filled.
If you have any questions, please contact: Jannik Munk, Senior Project Manager + 45 4044 4405
Mobile Industrial Robots A/S is a leading manufacturer of collaborative mobile robots. We are dedicated to developing user-friendly, flexible and safe robots to help companies increase the efficiency of their operations.
These unique, collaborative robots are now used by manufacturers in a wide range of industries and healthcare sectors to automate their in-house transportation.
As a first mover in the field, we have enjoyed a rapid, worldwide adoption of our unique and innovative robots.
Mobile Industrial Robots is an international and ambitious company, having dedicated employees who are passionate about making a difference and creating success and innovation within the world of robotics.
We are represented worldwide with branch offices and through an extensive distributor network.
Please visit our website for more information: https://www.mobile-industrial-robots.com